Chapter 12 - An impressive physical transformation (Part 2)

Damovotsk, Molkovia, Earth.

Seraphine's P.O.V.

Lost in her sexual fantasies, she could not help but mutter "I wish I could touch his body...", not noticing that the object of her muttering had already opened the door and was standing in front of her. At least until his voice resounded in the large corridor, his tone laced with curiosity. "Whose body are you talking about?"

Demian's P.O.V.

After telling Seraphine to wait, he stopped procrastinating and finished his shower in record time. While swiping his body, he could not help but admire his own reflection in the bathroom mirror. While making different poses, he focused on how incredibly different he appeared. First, his height increased. Although he was not sure how much, he knew he was way past 1.75m (5ft7) from his previous 1.73m (5ft6). 'Maybe around 1.78m(5ft8)?' He guessed.

Second, his body proportions seemed a lot more harmonious. He was aware of the fact that every 'thing' is unique. Even the limbs of the same person. That meant that his right arm should be different from his left, whether in length or shape. They were not complete mirror images of each other, unlike what a lot of people thought. And it was the same for everything else in Nature.

However, his first Perk seemed to have overturned this universal truth. From his casual observation as the days went by, many of his physical 'differences' disappeared as his strength kept improving, making him more and more attractive. 'What was it again? The Golden number? I think it's also called the Divine Number... Interesting...' He thought with a pensive look, an intrigued smile appearing on his face.

The last visible change was the development of his muscles. As Bryn put it earlier, he went from having a below-average body with a severe lack of grown muscles to having the body of a beginner athlete, which corresponded, from what he could guess, to someone who had been exercising for months. And all that in two weeks.

'No wonder they were shocked.' He thought while chuckling in a low tone. Shaking his head to remove his stray thoughts, he promptly donned his clothes before opening the bathroom door, leaving him with a view of his younger cousin with a weird smile on her blushing face, her facial expression hinting at the adult-themed daydream she was having.

As teasing words were about to leave his lips, he was interrupted by her own intriguing mutters. "I wish I could touch his body..." Feeling curious as to who she was dreaming about, he asked, curiosity lacing his tone. "Whose body are you talking about?"

That seemed to shatter her daydreams, with her body visibly stiffening, and the faded red color on her cheeks turning into a deep crimson. "I... I... I..." "Yes, you." He replied teasingly in his recently changed voice. Defying his prediction, however, she only used a brief moment to regain control over her chaotic emotions, her poker face being almost perfect but for the crimson hue still painting her cheeks. Nonetheless, even that was quickly fading away.

Amazingly, her voice was completely even as if what just happened was just a figment of his imagination. "I want to talk about what happened with Bryn." Saluting inwardly the way she masterfully changed topics, he focused on what she was about to say. After all, he was aware that she was more perceptive than him. His best guess was that because she lost her eyes, her empathic intuition increased greatly. In other words, she could feel and understand others' emotions easily, despite not being able to see others' body language.