Chapter 38 - I see sweat, I see progress

Hello, dear readers! Here's chapter 38 with our MC growing stronger more and more quickly.

Enjoy the chapter and I'll see you later this week for chapter 39!

Announcements:

-Don't hesitate to Follow, Review, Favorite, Power stone, share etc. (Depends on the platform you're currently reading on) if you like my different novels. It helps a lot with growing the number of readers.

-I've set up a Stripe page, so if you feel like making a one time donation of any amount, don't hesitate to swing by. Thank you in advance!

-If you prefer having something 'tangible' for your donation, you can visit my patreon page.

My patreon: patreon.com/CalmWanderer (11+ advanced chapters available)

To all my Patrons: Thank you very much for your support!

For those interested, I'm also writing a fanfiction in the world of Marvel with a lot of elements from The Knight's Multiverse:

'Ben Parker, a former Special Forces' Team Captain, husband of May Parker and uncle of Peter Parker, with three Perks granted to him by an unknown entity, will have to grow his cultivation along his loved ones and teammates while navigating the Earth, a planet full of interesting but dangerous secrets.

**************************

Damovotsk, Molkovia, Earth.

Demian's P.O.V.

After an unknown amount of time, Demian patted his lover's back while saying. "It's getting late, Love." Letting out a helpless smile, Sera mumbled. "Why did I fall in love with a training junkie?" Before standing up lazily. When the young man caught her words, a few chuckles escaped him. "Isn't it because I'm very handsome?"

With an 'Are you serious?' expression on her face, the young woman replied. "In case you haven't been paying attention for the last three years, I'm blind. As in I'm not physically capable of seeing your stupid mug. Men, I swear." As her words reached his ears he stood up swiftly and embraced her. "I think it's just me, though." Before kissing her lightly, stopping her from speaking any further.

After a few seconds of a somewhat chaste kiss, the two broke up their embrace and Sera pushed him in the vague direction of his wardrobe while saying. "Put on some clothes now or Big Sis will be pissed at you." While following her instructions, he could not help himself from questioning. "Wasn't it you who insisted on staying in bed this morning, though?"

Done with putting on his clothes, he helped her do the same. Although it was more like helping her finish it since she was almost done herself. She did not truly need his help, but which boyfriend would not like to help his girlfriend put on her clothes? Of course, the best would be taking them off, but Demian would take what he could get.

Shaking her head at his words, the petite woman retorted. "You agreed to it, so you automatically get 50% of the responsibility!" To which he replied in a doubtful tone. "I don't think that's how it works..." Done with their clothes, the petite redhead took his hand in hers and guided him toward the living room downstairs. "Stop protesting! It's my day today so you're not allowed to complain."

Despite her bratty reasoning, her happy smile and the knowledge he had of her made clear to him that she was just joking. Kind of. After all, she was right in the sense that he wanted to make her very happy today. 'I'll keep the date simple. It's the best way to not mess it up.' He thought with an anticipatory grin on his face.