Chapter 34 - Learning about the Fighter Ranks

Hello, dear readers! Here's chapter 34! The fighter ranks can be found in the chapter with the cultivation ranks. They're not the same than in my Marvel fanfic. Just saying.

Quick update: I want to focus on this novel more so the release rate will change to 2 free chapters every week while the Marvel will only get one chapter.

That's it! Enjoy the chapter and I'll see you later this week with chapter 35!

Announcements:

-Don't hesitate to Follow, Review, Favorite, Power stone, share etc. (Depends on the platform you're currently reading on) if you like my different novels. It helps a lot with growing the number of readers.

-If you want to see some illustrations of places, characters, etc. from my novels, go check my Instagram: calmwandereroriginal/

-I've set up a Stripe page, so if you feel like making a one time donation of any amount, don't hesitate to swing by. Thank you in advance!

-If you prefer having something 'tangible' for your donation, you can visit my patreon page.

My patreon: patreon.com/CalmWanderer (11+ advanced chapters available)

To all my Patrons: Thank you very much for your support!

If you wish to read a similar type of novel, I'm writing a fanfiction in the world of Marvel with a lot of elements from The Knight's Multiverse.

A quick sum-up here:

Ben Parker, a former Special Forces' Team Captain, husband of May Parker and uncle of Peter Parker, was forced to take arms again when the chitauri attacked New York City and threatened the safety of his nephew and friends. Saving them successfully he however ended up heavily injured, prompting him to breakthrough and become a Supe(Superhuman), all due to one of the three Perks granted by the unknown entity who reincarnated him on this Earth.

Armed with almost all his previous life's memories, his skills as a former Green Beret, his three Perks and with the help of his loved ones and companions, he would have to face many threats, with some with seemingly impossible odds.

"The world is going batshit crazy. I can deal with normal humans, but how the hell am I supposed to deal with Gods and Universe-Ending Aliens?"

****************

Damovotsk, Molkovia, Earth.

Demian's P.O.V.

After a night of restful sleep, Demian woke up feeling very energetic, unlike the previous day. He finally stopped feeling any pain from his injuries. At least when he did not use the muscles or stretch the skin in that particular area. 'I wish I had something to detect the improvement in my healing factor. Or even my overall strength. It'd be very helpful for me to plan things out...' 

His thoughts were interrupted when the woman lying on the right side of his body twitched slightly, unconsciously rubbing her medium-sized assets on his torso which made the blood inside him move toward a part of his body that was previously asleep. 'What a charming temptress! I swear, as soon as I get rid of those injuries I'll make love to her for hours... Or maybe less. I'll see how my body holds up...' He thought with both some frustration and amusement.

While gently stroking her back, the young man closed his eyes and emptied his mind of superfluous thoughts, letting any random inspiration that came to him wash over him without holding onto it. The reason why he started meditating was simply because he noticed a few interesting things a few days ago.