Chapter 2: Weird Neighbours

Vaish left from there.

Chotya: Kya re, jhali ka batting? (Done with batting?)

Abhi (turning and showing bat): Aa tujhe batata hu. Sangto ye. Tujhya. Chal ball dal chal.

Opp Team: Are e. Kaslay? You are out/ Out jhala na tu.

Abhi: Out kaisa? Vo beech me aayi.

Opp team: Are e. Nahi.

Abhi: Chal ball tak.

They were arguing but Abhi was dominant. They all went on their places atlast in defeat.

Abhi: Ball tak na. Nadta ka mala? (Why are you fighting with me?) Darto kay me? (Am I scared or what?)

Other boy: Kasla radkay (Such a cry baby).

Abhi (ignoring them all): Meri bat hai mai Captain. Mujhe kon nahi bolega?

Other boy: Chal e, out karna hai use. Catch ghe re.

Abhi: E, gap e.

In background, all were srguing on Abhi's behaviour that he always do this and never leaves bat. It was a typical galli cricket mahol. 

............................................................

The rickshaw was going from the told lane. Vaish was peeping out of the rickshaw seeing the building's names when Vaish saw one building's name.

 Vaish was peeping out of the rickshaw seeing the building's names when Vaish saw one building's name

Vaish: Ek minute ek minute.

She told the rickshaw driver to stop the rickshaw.

Vaish: Idhar hi. Kitna hua?

Driver: 50.

Vaish paid the fares and got down from rickshaw. She looked at the building's name and sighed. The rickshaw went and Vaish started entering the housing society. She went and sighed. She glanced the address chit and looked at her left and started going there. She came in a Wada. She was proceeding forward when an old man crossed from her side. She looked at him.

Vaish: Uh..Excuse me.

She tried asking him the address but was shocked when he took the chappals kept infront of the door and threw them aside. He made disgusting sounds and went inside the house. Vaish peeped in side. She looked the house then chappals and again house. She was about to leave when he eyes caught something.

 She was about to leave when he eyes caught something