Chapter 1: Meet

Finally my Boards are over now I'll be regularly uploading the stories! Thank you for support!

A/N: Here Abhi and Vaish are their real names and not the character names. Don't get confused.

7:35 in morning
AT PUNE RAILWAY STATION

Whole Pune Station is filled with crowd. Many people are goingto board the train while some are waiting for their relatives to get down from train. Hawkers are wandering on stations to sell snacks while some are sitting at stations to sell newspaper. Some are going on their platforms.

Anouncement: Namaskar! 1007 Pune Mumbai Deccan express is arriving on Platform No 1 soon. Compartment arrangement from Railway engine is as follows
S1 is first from engine, S2 second, S3 third, S4....

The voice tailed off as the train arrived filled with crowd. All people started unboarding the train. Their was huge crowd on the platforms.

 Their was huge crowd on the platforms

OUTSIDE PUNE STATION

All vehicles were going throughout the road. Vehicles were travelling in peace in various parts of Pune like Bhide Bridge, Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaj Chowk, etc. In them, on one road, one rickshaw was going on road. It stopped at a side and the passanger asked the local people the address. The man told the directions and the rickshaw followed them. A girl was sitting in that rickshaw. Again coming at a chowk, they stopped at the girl asked the directions. The boy told them to turn and take a right and proceed. They did the same.

..................................................................

In a lane, some boys were playing cricket. One boy in shorts was doing batting. He hit the ball. One fielder tried to catch out him but bumped with other fielder and ball fell down. Both the boys started arguing. The batting team got up and started laughing. Here, the batsman started taking runs. Other fielder ran towards them and took the ball and threw it to the baller who can stump out the batsman. But till then, the batsman had already made 4 runs. He jumped in happines when he reached at his place. The batting team too jumped in happiness and hi-fied each other. Batsman started dancing with his bat like it is a guitar.

 Batsman started dancing with his bat like it is a guitar