Chapter 12

Caera's pov:

It's been almost three days since Arthur and Blaze went for their mission in the beast glade. I've been worried this whole time, I sleep the bare minimum each day, not sure if they would ever come back or if only one of them comes back.

I was making my way to the professor's office where we would discuss with other teachers but it felt empty when Arthur wasn't around. Many students were greeting me and I waved at them until I entered the office.

Suddenly the attention of all the teachers was drawn to me. "Good Afternoon, everyone." I said as I went for a coffee due to my lack of sleep. A teacher named Roland Tarutala came toward me with a smile on his face. He was a human, blond hair, green eyes, handsome face but nothing special to note except that I heard many girls fangirling over him.

Well, I also heard many more girls fangirling over my Arthur but what can they honestly do against me, my personality, body, stamina and natural charms? Anyway, Roland came toward me with his usual smile that he gives me each time we saw each other.

"Lady Caera, how have you been those last few days? It looks like you didn't get much sleep." He asked in a seductive way, the one thing I forgot to mention was that he was hitting on me... constantly.

"I've been a little stressed about my partner who went on a mission in the beast glade, but everything is great." I said with an unknown smile on my face as I thought of Arthur and Blaze.

"Oh? I didn't know that you had someone in your life, but I'm sure that I would be a much better person to be around than him. Is he a noble or a commoner?" asked Roland with curiosity and audacity.

"And what would that do to you if he was a commoner?" I asked with a raised eyebrow, he shook his head and smiled.

"I think you misunderstood, even if I'm from a noble family I don't look down on commoners. I just think that I would suit you better than the person that you are with." Explained Roland, I chuckled, at least he is not like Clive.

"He is a commoner but he is just the right person for me and the same goes for him. But don't beat yourself down, I'm sure there are many more noble girls from Alacrya that would throw themselves at you if you bring your handsome face in front of them." I explained as I finished my coffee, a blush formed on his face as I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway, I'll be going now, I have class. Bye everyone!" I said and left the room, I made my way to the class where I saw everyone already there and waiting for me.

"Good Afternoon Miss Caera!" Said everyone, I put on a small smile as I greeted them back.

I quickly explained what we will be doing today and got the emitters ready to enter with us, once on the other side I quickly made the teams and got ready since each team needed to fight me.

The first hour was just fighting against me, I could see many flows on most people and tried to make them correct it. I was now watching team 1 against team 2, I was ready to intervene at any time given.

Suddenly the whole place felt heavy, I took out my sword and got ready for anything. The ground shook as a huge mole came out of the ground. It looked like a typical mole but its huge fangs, spikes and claws were telling otherwise.

"EVERYONE IN POSITION!" I roared as I dashed toward the mole but before I could approach it something came crashing from the sky which made the ground shake even more, of course an explosion followed.

Once the dust settled I could now see what happened, a huge ice spear that perforated the mole killing it in an instant. On top of the mole was a man, a man that I know damn well if I had to say.