Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

I was woken up pretty early by a maid telling me that a message from the sovereign came in which we will depart in an hour for Dicathen.

I took a shower and got dressed before going to the dinning, once inside Nessa came to see me.

"Caera, our guest is not waking up. Could you please do something about him?" She asked with a blush, I sat up looking at my meal with sad eyes.

I made my way toward Arthur's room and once in front I saw all the maid looking at him with lewd faces. I walked inside only to see him half naked exposing his well built body and a lot of scars, the maids yelped when they saw me and all left the room letting me deal with him.

An idea came to my mind, I used mana on my hand and approached his side to pinch it but I was taken by surprise when he grabbed my hand and pinned me to the bed with great force. I yelped at his sudden movement, he was on top of me with his tight grip on my wrist while my face was facing the bed. He was and looked so much stronger than me at this moment, I saw the maids gasp and all hide their faces since we were in an embarrassing position.

"EH, why did you try to do just now?" He asked, letting a bit of his intent out, I felt my face burn when his face came closer to mine. A man I barely know is on top of me and behind me! Plus he is shirtless!

"I-I-I JUST WANTED TO WAKE YOU UP!" I yelled, he let go of my wrist and jumped back while holding his hand in the air.

"Quite the position you guys were in." Said a voice beside me, it was Blaze who just woke up from all the ruckus.

"No comment." we both said, he put on a shirt and we went to eat breakfast. I told him that we will go to Dicathen in less than an hour, he asked me if I was serious and showed him the message from Agrona.

"R-Really, I can finally go home." he said and even started to cry a little. I was confused. I mean how long has he been here to be this happy go home.

"How long have you been here?" I asked without showing curiosity. He wiped the tears away from his eyes before answering.

"I'm sorry for making a scene, it's been a year, two months and 8 days since I was sent here. I found myself bored out of my mind so I decided to go on an ascent and it was fun, as fun as dungeons back in the beast glade when it was still difficult." He said with a thin air of nostalgia.

I nodded and we finished breakfast, he went for another shower and change. We met up in front of my mansion. I looked at Blaze and was still curious as to what her true form was like so I had to ask.

"Can Blaze transform into her true form just once?" I asked with a tiny blush that I felt on my face. He of course smirked at my demand.

"I can, sit still and look at my majestic true form!" she yelled, and jumped off Arthur's shoulder and ran in front of us and suddenly a bright silver light came out of her.

Once the light disappeared I saw her, a huge drake with gray scales, red burning eyes, a pretty rustic lizard if you will, with four limbs, no wings and spikes everywhere. The aura coming out of her was terrifying, without noticing I took a step back. I don't know if any of the Scythe could take her down in 1v1.

"Sooo? Impressive right?" Said Arthur who was beside me  with a grin plastered on his stupidly handsome face

"Sooo? Impressive right?" Said Arthur who was beside me with a grin plastered on his stupidly handsome face.

"Y-Yes, terrifying and cool!" I was now excited at the sight of Blaze, having such a cool bond that sounded incredible.

A portal appeared behind us, we both turned around to see all the Scythes with the royal family. I bowed to the royal and so did Arthur, every Scythe had a shocked expression when they saw Blaze looking into their very soul. They all took out their weapons to protect the royal family.

"WOWOWOW! Calm down, it's my bond! Blaze says hello." Arthur said in panic.

Blaze waved her huge paw "Hey everyone!" Her voice was the same as the one she has in her little form.

"It truly has been a long time since I saw this beast, right dear?" Asked The king to the Queen, she giggled a little.

"Yes, you're right." She said, The princess was looking at Blaze with curious eyes, man she is just too cute.

"Anyway, are we ready to go?" Asked the King, we all nodded, Blaze took her small form again and princess Sylvie was even more curious now since she never saw a mana beast such as this one.

Arthur put the coordinate on a tempus warp and he took a step in first with Blaze. We all followed after him with Scythes first, then the royal just in case.

We were now outside of the Floating Castle, where the Lances take off for their missions. Arthur was talking with an elderly elf which I supposed was Virion if I remember correctly.

There were also a bunch of people in the same uniform as Arthur, I could tell they were strong but not as much as any of the scythe or even Arthur.

Virion walked in front of us first with Arthur next to him. "Nice to meet you all, I hope we can have a proper meeting today." He said with a professional smile as he extended his hand toward the King.

"Nice to meet you in person Elder Virion, I also hope we can have a proper meeting. Arthur here had told me that the human king and both Dwarves royal have a huge ego so I hope I won't crumples them." Said Agrona with a smile. Virion nodded and ruffled Arthur's hair.

"Hey!" he exclaimed.

"Follow me and please come in." He said as he gestured us to follow.

We made acquaintances with Lances and the royal families. Arthur and I were assigned to watch the royal kids, Oddly enough most of us are in the same range of age.

Sylvie followed Arthur and I was close to her just in case he opened a door which led to the other royal children but the moment Arthur opened the door he made an ice wall protecting him from two gorgeous girls.

"Art! You're a horrible person! To leave me for a year and 2 months!" Yelled an elf girl who looked my age. I raised an eyebrow when she said that while Arthur was cringed out of his body.

The ice wall broke when a human torch came hugging Arthur in a brotherly manner. "Arthur! My boy! I missed you so much!" cried a human who had the same features as the human king, which means he is his son.

Lastly came a beautiful young woman who was a little taller than the princess and came to us. "Good morning, I'm princess Kathyln Glayder, this excuse of a man is my brother Curtis Glayder, and lastly this is the elven princess Tessia Eralith." Explained Kathlyn, I was surprised by her seriousness.

I looked at Sylvie only to see her looking back and forth between Kathlyn and Tessia and narrowed her eyes.

'Don't tell me that Blaze was right. Don't do that princess! You will outlive him by a thousand of years!' I thought.

"Good morning to you too, my name is Sylvie Vritra, the princess of Alacrya and this is my guard, Caera Denoir." Said the Princess, I smiled at the two women.

"Ok that's enough Curtis, look at the gorgeous lady there." Said Arthur in an attempt to get the prince off him. I blushed when I realized he was referring to me and looked away.

"Oh, you're right. I apologize for my behavior." Said the prince before helping Arthur back up.

"Ok, now that the presentations are made. Do you have anything in mind to do?" Arthur asked the royal children. Kathlyn and Tessia looked at each other before coming our way, they took Sylvie's hand and asked a question.

"Do you have a swimsuit?" They asked with big smiles.

Arthur had to inform the council as to why we were leaving the castle, he was embarrassed since we were apparently going at his place to use the pool. The king and Queen accepted since it looked like their daughter was making friends for the first time.

See you next week guys.