Chapter - 39

Dhruv pov :

I turned back hearing the voice,  a young girl was standing there with a blank face.

She was the same girl,  who was with Adhiraj uncle.

She is his younger daughter!

I scrunch my eyebrows,  why is she roaming alone?

Obviously it's her own home,  she can go anywhere she wants!

"What did you say? " I asked,  she rolled her eyes.

"Are you deaf too? " She asked,  making me frown.

This girl sure is something!

"No!" I spoke.

"Thank God!  Or I thought I have to run away from a creep like you! "  She said, making me annoy.

Creep!?

"I am not a creep! " I protested.

"Well,  you looked like a crazy person hitting and talking to himself!  Do you think people will think you sane?" She said with bored eyes.

She saw me!

"I was just talking myself... just in doubt. " I said,  she hummed.

"Then ask your teacher or parents they might help you " She said,  I gave her annoyed look.

"You know,  you are a kid,  go and mind your own business,  don't meddle in between " I said,  she rolled her eyes.

"I don't give sh*t about your life,  I am here to breathe fresh air,  that crowd suffocate me there. " She said.

I rolled my eyes and gave her a tight smile.

"You shouldn't roam here alone, go to your parents! " I said,  she scoffed.

"He won't even care if I disappear! " She said,  making me frown.

Don't make me feel more guilty then I am!

Why everyone needs to talk about disappearing!

"You are a brat,  you stay here and let me go! " I said finally moving from there.

"Call me brat again,  I am sure I will make you bald today! " She spat,  I snarled.

"Sure kid! " I snarled walking away.

That kid sure was irritating!

I saw Adhiraj second son Aryan coming towards the garden.

"Did you saw a girl like 12 years? " He asked, I nodded.

"She is in the garden fuming " I said,  he seem confused but neitherless nodded.

"Thank you " He said politely and walked away.

As I look at the Rathore they seems perfect in a family,  if she was here too.

She might have enjoyed too,  I would have felt less guilty.

"Ashish? " I asked,  as he passed by me,  he stopped and wiggled his eyebrows in questioning.

"Do you have any elder sister? " I asked,  he shook his head negatively.

"Why? " He asked, I shrugged with a sheepish smile,  he sighed and walked away with his friends.

Do I have to live with this guilt forever?

Then when will I get peace?

Sigh.....

I can't do anything now...