Chapter - 27

Dhruv pov :

What does she mean by she knew!

I glared at her,  she stepped back, and looked at me.

"Why.. Dhruv,  you could have live happily in future but still you decided to come here? " She asked.

I could have but Mom...

"I was most worried about Mom.. " I said.

"You are a fool to change the future " She said.

What does she knows about the future!

She doesn't know how I have lived!

She doesn't know what I have done!

She doesn't know how scared I was,  when I saw my own dad blood.

She doesn't know how I felt when I had to choose Dad instead of Mom!

She doesn't know how it felt... Seeing mom suffering....

"You don't know the future!  You don't even know what happened there! " I said angrily, she narrowed her eyes.

"Don't meddle in between Avisha... " I said, she frowned.

"Why not!  You meddle in too,  and I am just  doing the right thing! " She said.

Right thing?

Right thing!

" you called it right?  I am changing the future so mom can lead a happy life, but what are you doing,  interfering in it! "  I said irritated.

Why is she so eager to change!

"She can lead happy life with Abhinay too! " She said.

She wants to argue with me.

I saw her miserable life.

And she thinks he can keep her happy!

"No she can't!  I saw the life she lived..." I said with a trembling voice.

"Everyone deserves a second chance Dhruv... I saw honesty and guilt in his eyes.  I know he wants to change " She said.

How can I believe I!

" Why are you even planning to change,  go back to your future and enjoy your life! " I spoke, frustration clearly visible in my voice.

"What about you! " She said.

Me?

"I... " I was cut off by her.

"You will disappear.. " She said.

"It is for the good,  if my sacrifice can lead others happy... I am willing to" I said.

"Why are you so desperate to die! Either it's you or either me! Then why only you? " She spoke frowning.

"Because if I disappear nothing will happen only few months of pain then everyone will forget me... " I said glancing down.

I don't know why....but it but does hurts...

"But for you..." I spoke glancing at her.

"Your parents, Amayra...your friends,  your siblings... All are waiting for you.. " I said trying to make her understand.

"Don't you have someone  who must be waiting for you? " She asked lowly making me stare at her.

Waiting for me?

Haha..

So funny....

Someone waiting for me...

There is no one..