Chapter - 38

Third person pov :

Dhruv followed Avyaan as he stood in the balcony.

"I heard you weren't ready to come here why? " Avyaan asked,  he nervously chuckled.

"Actually,  I was ill, and didn't wanted to spread virus!" Dhruv said making him look at him bored.

"You were ill for two years?" Avyaan asked,  he scratched his nape.

"No... "

"Then why suddenly? "

"Because... Something have changed a lot... I needed time to handle.." He said,  Avyaan sighed.

"How is Abhinay treating Dhrisha? " He asked,  Dhruv glanced at him.

"He is good,  caring and loving with her.. She loves him... " He said,  Avyaan nodded.

"At least she is happy with him " Avyaan said as he took a cigarette out of his pocket,  he stared at him.

"May I ask you a question? " Dhruv asked,  he nodded as he took out the lighter.

"You loved mom once...I know this.. " Dhruv asked,  he stopped, as he gave him a questioning look.

How does he know it?

Avyaan never told anyone about it!

Did Vihaan told him?

"Then why did you  left her..? " Dhruv asked.

He wanted to know why did Avyaan left her!

He knows it was her but still why did Avyan.

"It was my decision for her happiness!" He said,  making him frown.

"Because of my decision you exist understood! " Avyaan said,  he frowned.

"But you...once loved her.. You never.. Left your.. I mean you get hook or by crook. " Dhruv said gulping.

"Should I give you a advice? " Avyaan said ignoring his sentence.

""If someone truly loves someone more than himself then he won't regret his decision seeing her happiness....and it's been years I have moved on,  I have my family. " Avyaan spoke, making Dhruv blinked in surprise.

Avyaan repeated the same lines which he said before.

"Who told you this? " Dhruv asked,  he glanced at him.

"A kind...of friend..who just disappeared suddenly...without any information, It was strange. " Avyaan said as he closed his eyes.

Dhruv gulped as he felt nervous, Avyaan remembers the line but doesn't remember him.

"Oh.. Right.. I think.. Uh-huh.. I should go now...See you buddy! " Dhruv said as he walked out,  Avyaan stared at his back.

"Buddy... He used to call me that... So was it you Dhruv.. " Avyaan whispered to himself.

He remembered whatever he said,  he was nervous around him, which he was not before!

He chuckled as he glanced at him again, throwing the cigarette.

"You did it....you made things right" Avyaan spoke glancing at him.
===============================
Dhruv closed his eyes and went to his father.

"Is everything OK? " Abhinay asked,  he nodded.

"Yeah.. "

"Did he scold you? "

"No Dad.. He talked some stuffs... "

"Hmm.. Ok "

"Hey is it Adhiraj Bhai ? " Aryan said as he saw his cousin coming.