Chapter 21 -

Third person pov :

All the people who were in the cafeteria were looking at the scene.

"Hey bro,  look Ananya is bullying again someone " Yash said nudging his friends.

They boringly glanced at her, It was not new!

She would bully anyone she finds new, no one dares to fight her except Kavya and Maira.

But there is no Kavya and no Maira!

Rudra and Kabir looked at  Ananya too,  Kabir whistled in surprise.

"what is she doing here? " Kabir said,  making Rudra look at him.

"You know her? " Rudra asked,  he nodded.

"of course!  She is Dhruv cousin " Kabir said nonchalantly.

"Dude.. She is gone,  Ananya won't spare her! " Dakshit said with pity.

"We won't let that happen,  if it's too much we have to interfere " Rudra said glancing at her moves.

Ananya was fuming in anger, as Avisha stood up and looked at her.

"What do you want? " Avisha asked,  she smirked.

"Apologize and bow down " Ananya said,  Avisha gave her a bored look.

"Apologize?  I didn't do anything, and bow?  No way...." Avisha said.

"You...!" Ananya said,  Avisha stepped forward.

"You what? " She asked, Ananya took a step backwards, Avisha took a step forward,  this time Ananya didn't step back.

"What will you do? " Avisha asked staring into her eyes, without any ounce of fear.

"I will... I will! " She said, Avisha took a imitating step, forcing Ananya took a step back.

"I don't have time Miss. Shutter " Avisha said mockingly,  making others chukle.

Ananya was feeling humiliated,  she raised her hand to slap her,  behind her Priya and her minions.

Avisha held her hand, and twisted it behind her back,  making her whimper in pain.

"Never raise your hand on me" Avisha whispered in her ear.

Priya got irritated and she tried to slap too, but a hand caught her hand midway.

"Never raise your hand on my sister, or I won't think twice before breaking it! " Amayra said coming from behind glaring at her.

Avisha just stared at her sister amazed.

Avisha left her hand in a jerk,  so did Amayra,  she glared and scoffed.

Ananya glared at her,  as she touched her hand.

"One more thing take this with you! " Amayra said throwing  the juice bottle in Priya direction.

Everyone was looking at both of the girls in shock.

Ananya glared at them last time and walked away,  behind her, her minions.

Amayra scoffed and hugged Avisha,  she patted her head.

"How come you are here? " Avisha asked,  she pouted.

"Are you not happy to see me here? " She asked, she sighed.

"No,  I mean...leave it" She said and held her hand turned to leave but stopped as Dhruv stood infront of her.

"He brought me here" Amayra said,  Avisha nodded as she stared at him.