Chapter - 34

Third person pov :

The wedding venue was decorated in heavy yellow flowers, Ashvini was busy ordering everyone.

Why not!

After all it's her elder son Haldi ceremony!

"Where Is Avyaan? " She asked,  Chhaya shrugged.

"Call Viraj " She ordered,  and dialled Viraj number.

"Where is Avyaan Viraj? " She asked,  he hesitated.

"Ma'am,  He is off to airport" He said,  making her shock.

"Airport?  Why?  Where is he,  just give him the phone" She said.

"Here... " Viraj said giving the phone to his boss.

"Hello.. "

"Avyaan,  why are you going to airport? " She asked.

"Mom.. I am going New York for some business issues " Avyaan said,  she frowned.

"But why today?  You know right,  today is your ceremony and in few days your marriage! " She said.

"It's important Mom... " He said.

"Is it more important then your wedding? " She asked.

She doesn't understand why is he leaving so soon when he knows in three days is his marriage.

"Yes mom,  It's  urgent... " He said, her frown deepened.

"Avyaan  are you hiding something.. ?" She asked,  he blinked.

Of course she is his mom,  she sure knows him!

Before he could speak,  he heard a voice,  which he didn't wanted to hear.

"Avyaan Singh Rathore, you better  come back here and meet me in my room " A stern voice said,  he gulped.

"Dadi-sa, my flight i—"

"You better come here before I come there" She said making him clench his fist.

"Don't stop me dadi-sa...I don't want to stop " He said,  she glanced at her daughter-in-law.

"You can tell anything you want Avyaan, I won't tell anyone" Gayatri said softly,  he sighed.

He can't hide anything from her!

What should he say?

The truth or a lie?

"I don't want to marry, Dadi-sa " He said finally making her shocked.

"Why?  Something happened? " She asked,  he glanced out of his window.

"Nothing dadi-sa,  just realized I... didn't love her.. It was just...... A infatuation.... " He said with great difficulty.

It's pain even to lie...

Gayatri didn't wanted to believe it,  she clearly saw he looked at her.

"Avyaan what about the decorations and people who were invited,  your mom will create a scene here" She said whispering the last sentence.

"Handle everything for me dadi-sa,  I will be back soon...just somehow handle mom..." Avyaan said,  she sighed.

"Just don't do something reckless,  I will talk to her. Be back soon...It's a order " She said sternly,  he hummed and hanged up the call.

His car reached at the airport,  he stepped out and took a deep breath.

He glanced at the other car,  Avisha stepped out of the car.