Chapter - 31

Third person pov :

Dhruv and Amayra were glancing at each other.

What happened?

Why did she is saying this?

Does Dhruv knows about it?

What is she planning?

They were having lots of questions in their mind,  looking at each other.

Avisha understood Amayra concerned and answered for her.

"He knows who we are Amayra " Avisha revealed,  shocking her.

"You know who we are? " She asked glancing at him,  he nodded.

"I know Amayra.... " He said,  she stared at him.

He knew who she was still he was friendly!

Dhruv was looking at Avisha,  for answers,  but she only had a blank look.

"Avisha, She can't stay for a while? " Dhruv asked hoping she says yes.

"No she can't, she needs to go! "Avisha said.

"But Can't I stay like you —" She was cut off by her.

"You need to go now! " She said grabbing her wrist,  but she hesitantly nodded, she stepped to go behind her sister but stopped when she felt someone holding her other hand.

Amayra looked back, to see Dhruv holding her other hand.

"Please stay....." He said in a low voice,  she stared at him softly.

He didn't wanted her to go,  the person who made feel better!

Who felt like home!

Who made him feel less guilty!

And she is going now when he felt a little better!?

Avisha gulped seeing both of them, he will make Amayra weak.

She closed her eyes, inhaled deeply and exhaled.  She harshly made him leave her hand,  and dragged her to a islolated place, Dhruv being dumbstruck by her sudden harshness.

He finally regained and went behind her,  calling for them.

"Avisha,  can't she stay for a while!?" He asked,  she turned and coldly answered 'No'.

Amayra to see his hurt face,  she knew how he must be feeling now.

It's hurt to see the person leaving whom you cared about so much.

Amayra halted making Avisha stop to in questioning.

"Please Di... Can't I stay for a while?"  Amayra said pleading.

She sighed and glanced at him,  who was staring at them.

"Fine,  but remember Amayra,  we need to go back soon,  the time machine is going to start, I have set the time,  so say him a last bye and be ready to depart. " Avisha said,  Amayra nodded.

Dhruv looked at them from little far,  he saw how Amayra smiled seeing him,  he was confused.

"Di said,  I can say you a last bye... I never thought this will be my last day with you... " She said,  he frowned.

"It's been only month, but you felt so familiar, I never thought you will be so much familiar to me" She said grinning.

"I... " Dhruv tried to say but he couldn't speak.

He was trembling from inside... He deserved it.. He is losing someone again..

"Don't worry,  I wish we could meet again,  and... Spend some more time together.. " She said hesitantly.