Chapter - 18

Third person pov :

It was raining heavily,  Dhrisha was worried as she remembered about someone.

Was he still there?

She quickly stood up and went to her window and glanced out to see him still standing there,  looking at her,  their eyes met,  she immediately closed the curtains.

She doesn't care about him!

But does she really?

She immediately clenched her fists and went downstairs taking an umbrella.

"Where Didi? " Devika asked,  but she didn't answer, ignoring her,  she opened the door,  she opened the umbrella and went out, locking the door,  making her frown.

Abhinay was standing there,  looking down as soon she put the curtains,  he felt like he had a hope.

But he doesn't understand... Does he really lost his chance?

His thoughts got interrupted when he didn't fell raindrops on him,  he glanced at the person,  who was holding the umbrella.

His breath hitched as he saw Dhrisha standing there under a umbrella,  half on her and half on him.

"Till when will you stand here? " She asked.

"Till you give me your answer " He said,  making her gulp.

"I said,  I don't like you " She said, he shook his head.

"I know you still have feelings for me,  or you wouldn't have come here, if you didn't care about me " He said with a painful smile,  she closed her eyes.

"Abhinay Mehra,  I am kind enough for a person that,  if he gets wet, I can at least give a umbrella " She said.

"Do you remember Dhrisha,  you loved to dance in the rain, and you danced with me,  getting wet in this rain" He said,  looking at the rain.

Her eyes moist, but she shut her eyes and looked at him.

"That was good memory before you.. decided to betray me " She said, he immediately looked down in guilt.

"I promise, I have changed...I won't do it again! " He said,  she chuckled dryly.

"You promised to not leave me,  you promised that,  you won't.... But you left me.. You left me " She said,  her voice broken.

He was in guilt and pain both,  he immediately fell on his knees and bowed down.

"I do mistakes, dhrisha,  but when I say sorry.. I say it with my whole heart, Since I met you I felt a little spark...a feeling in my heart, but It was to late for me to realize,  since you went my mind was occupied only by your presence,  every beautiful moment we spend together...I am regretting Dhisha... I am saying this with my whole heart... I am still in love with a girl... That is you.. it was always  you Dhrisha.. " He confessed,  she shut her eyes,  as tears threatened to fall.

"Just a second chance...." He said gulping,  she fell on her knees and left the umbrella.

"I don't want to fall in love again... It.. It will hurt even more than before if I break.. I don't want to be broken.. again... I am scared to broke again..I am scared.. " She said as she sobbed cupping her mouth.

She couldn't control her emotions,  she was trying hard to move on but he was awaking her past feelings for him!

She doesn't want to break again... It will hurt her more if she did...

He was her first love,  the person she truly loved...

"I won't break you... I will hold you in my arms,  if you give me a chance.. I swear on my life.. you can kill me if I did it again.. I am ready to die.. " He said as he held her forearm, she sniffled.

"I need a chance Dhrisha.... I love you more than myself  Now... " He confessed as he looked at her with lovefill eyes.

She looked at him.. She was confused...

Should she give him a chance or... Just endure the pain more.

"It will take time... Abhi.. " She muttered,  he nodded.

"I give you all my time to forgive me.. but please...just tell me.. You love me.. You still love me...,? " He asked.

If she has move on he will never show her his face...!

She stared at him and nodded,  he pulled her in his embrace, she hugged him back.

"I still have feelings for you.. Abhi.. " She whispered as he patted her head.

A lovely moment..!

A second chance is all they need...

A man came from behind with some guards and saw this, His assistant gulped seeing his boss, he was calm.

He had a tight smile,  he saw how the couple were drenched in rain, his hold on her. He didn't even like that a bit.

He stepped forward and took a hold of Dhrisha forearm, pulled her to him and kicked Abhinay.

Her eyes widen,  she looked at the person,  her eyes shocked,  as she saw rage in his eyes.

He glanced at her and then glared at him, he noticed her drenched form.

"Dhrisha go to your house.. " He said calmly,  she hesitated.

"Avyaan..." She tried to say but he gave her a stern glance.

"I said.  Go to your house and change your clothes you are all drenched " He said patting her cheek, signalling his guards to take her.

She didn't moved,  he looked in her eyes, she was pleading something.

"I won't do anything to him.. Sweetheart.. " He said chuckling,  she nodded.

As soon she walk past him, he looked at him and smirked.

"Until you stay here.. " He completed,  as soon Dhrisha was out of sight,  he held his collar and made him stand.

"Warned you.. But you didn't listen.. Now regret your decision " Avyaan said coldly.

He ordered his men to stay away,  he punched on his jaw very hard,  Abhinay fell down at the impact, he kicked him continuously,  Abhinay tried to avoid his attacks,  but it was not possible.

Avyaan made him stand again,  and gave a evil smile.

"You gonna see the hell today.. Boys remove all your frustration on him" Avyaan said pushing him down and sat in his car,  leaving the car door open and puffed his cigarette watching his guards hitting him.

"This is the consequences of touching her.. " He said as smoked out.

"Didn't you all ate in the morning, Then use your energy!!" Avyaan shouted to the guards.
===============================
Avisha was waiting for Amayra but as soon she saw Kavya and Amayra rushing out, she became confused.

"What happened Amayra? " Avisha asked stopping her.

"Abhinay is in hospital! " Amayra said,  Avisha became confused.

Why is he in the hospital?

"Let's go Amy! " Kavya said,  she nodded.

"I will come too! " Avisha said,  they nodded sitting in the car and drove quickly.

Dhruv heard it,  he was confused, he was about to go behind them but a call stopped him.

"Mom... "
***********************************
Avyaan getting pissed off !!

What do you think will happen?

Don't forget to comment and vote!!