Chapter - 35

This chapter will be the half end of my story....So after reading it don't forget to comment and vote!!

Third person pov :

"Why?  What will you get doing this? "He asked.

She stayed silent for a while and answered.
"Peace"

Dhruv was feeling like his hard work went waste.

He sacrificed so many things!

He put a stone on his heart!

He lost so many people for this and now she is messing up everything!

"You send Avyaan far away!  Do you even understand what you did? " He asked, she smiled.

"I know I made your future " She said,  it irked him more.

"You don't even know what happened in the future I lived!! " He said raising his voice, she just stared at him.

She doesn't know what he witnessed!

"You should have given Abhinay a chance..." She said, he shook his head.

"I couldn't, If I gave him a chance again, what if he does?  What If he repeats again!? There will be no use of it... " He said.

"So you thought to change the future " She said,  he nodded.

"The better way,  buddy kept her happy, and the prove is you..." He said,  she glanced at him and then at the floor.

"But you...mom forgot about you, she went from a pain.. Of losing her son" Avisha spoke, he clenched his fists.

"Give him a chance Dhruv he will prove it.. You will be happy with your mom and dad. " She said,  he shook his head negatively.

He will never except a life where she has to sacrifice for him!

What if things turned out the same?

He seeing his mom in pain again?

What if,  Abhinay stills disrespect Dhrisha?

She felt a pang again,  she stumbled back, but held the table for support.

"You will disappear... " Dhruv muttered she gave a smile.

"So will you.. "
===============================
Maira felt like something is not good,  she called Dhruv but he didn't picked up the call.

"What's happening?  Why does I feel like something is wrong! " She muttered to herself and glanced at her husband.

"Aryan.. " She called him,  he raised his eyebrows  questioning.

"Will you drop me at Dhrisha house, I am not having a good feeling! " She said,  he nodded.

"Sure,  come.. " He said,  she nodded, he held her hand,  making her look at him then at his hand,

He immediately withdrawn his hand and cleared his throat.

"Uhmm.. I just.." He hesitated,  she rolled her eyes.

"No need to explain,  let's go! " She said,  he nodded walking behind her.

As soon they reached,  she found Sharma stressed out.

Maira didn't wait for Aryan and went to them,  they were surprised to see her.

By seeing their expressions she understood that Gayatri Singh Rathore might have told them about Avyaan decision.

"It's OK Uncle,  Dhrisha will find a better groom for her! " Maira said,  he sighed.