chapter 1

Yeonjun pov

It has been days since I have seen my teacher.. Even though it's a bit weird he reached me out in the middle of his daughter's wedding but still I kinda feel a bit excited to see him..

As soon as I reached over the church yard.. I bumped into someone...

I am really sorry... She said sweetly
YOU JERK... YOU JUST WAIT RIGHT THERE... WAIT TILL I CATCH YOU.. YOU ARE DEAD YOU PIECE OF SHIT... she screamed while cursing someone a lot...

Damnnn that's something else... Who is she... I thought

As I continued to check her out she beat the shit out of that guy and called someone... One of the guy came running towards her and they started acting as if she was the queen and he was her loyal servant... I chuckled while watching her.

Reckless but cu.. I was about to say but suddenly someone spoke up

THAT BRAT... SHE HAS BEEN GOOFING AROUND WHEN SHE HAS TO GET READY WITHIN AN HOUR... I LITERALLY EMBARRASSED TO INTRODUCE MY GIRL TO YOU MY DEAR STUDENT... The old guy rattled.

Oo... Sir.. How are you.. It has been a while since we last met I said politely while bowing.

Aww... I wish you were my son child.. You really haven't changed at all he said while ruffling my hairs.

Yaaaa... You dimwit... Come over here and meet my honourable student.. He called over his daughter..

I wish I could marry her off to you. Atleast I would be at peace but this brat loves another brat... Who is yet to arrive he chuckled while saying so.. Love marriage these days.. The old man sighed while her daughter came running towards us.

Yes pops.. Whats the matter.. Come on spit it out... Y/n said to which the old man started pinching her ears... Is it what I taught you... You bratt.... Elegance.. Decency... Huhhh...

I couldn't content my laughter anymore... I laughed out a little.. She is damn cute.. Pretty tough to handle but... WT.. Hell was I just thinking... Come back to your senses yeonjun.. I mentally slapped myself.

This is choi yeonjun .......one of my best students.. Who aced every exam and owns a company now... Choi's company..
And.. The old man was soon cut off by his beautiful daughter..

O my god.... So you are that so called CHOI YEONJUN... the one due to which my whole life was a mess and the one due to which my father kept scolding me to become something like you... You have no idea how hard it has been just because of you at my house mister... Y/n said..

I was damn shocked.. She knew about me but she doesn't seem pleased to meet me though..

Y/N....COME FAST... YOU HAVE TO WEAR YOUR GOWN TOO... AND GET READY... GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE GURLLLLL..
Someone said.

Oo.. I gotcha go... I will catch up to you later mister... Bye pops... She said while rushing out..

Sigh... I am sorry that brat is damn rude... I have to teach her a least though... The old man grumbled..

It's totally fine sir... To have a cheerful and jovial personality.. I smiled while looking at her running figure..

The old man chuckled and said.. Hmm... I am just a little worried about my baby..

*time skip*

I hate to admit it.. But I don't know why I find the bride more attractive than anything else... She was breathtaking.. I looked at her in between all the guests... She was still punching some random dude and was smiling..

All of a sudden someone came running and started whispering into the old man's ears... And the old man blacked out.. Everyone started panicking and the bride started shaking the person to spill out whatever he said to her dad...

There was a lot of commotion and everyone started talking shit out with some extraordinary interpretation about how the groom left her and ran away with someone else and who would marry her stuff...

I bought some water and sprinkled it over the old man's face... He regained his consciousness and then suddenly grasped me tighter... I could see tears in his eyes and I was ready to do anything for him at that moment...

WOULD YOU MARRY MY DAUGHTER SON?

I looked over to the bride and I could see her wiping off her tears... I .. I was totally helpless.. All I could do at that moment was to say..

YES I DO....

Now you are officially husband and wife... You may kiss the bride... The priest said.

I kept my thumb in between our lips sneakily and pretended to kiss her.. It was a light peck on my thumb.

Yeonjun pov end.

Y/n pov
The moment that person said he cheated on me.. And was with some other girl.. I couldn't believe any of this shit... But the moment he showed me the evidence along with a letter about how he loved me but was forced to marry some random girl due to his father... Bought tears into my eyes... The moment I saw their wedding card with the exact same date as mine....

All I could think off was he could have defended... We could have run away... There were many possibilities... We loved each other very dearly.. If it was me I was ready to leave the whole world for you... Jungkook... But..
When my father regained his consciousness and asked yeonjun to marry me off... I was speechless.. Everyone knows how rebellious I am.. Even my father knows..

But at that moment... A tear left my eye and within a flash of second... I was getting married to yeonjun...

YOU MAY KISS THE BRIDE...

I really don't wanna kiss a total stranger... There were tears forming in my eyes.. But all of a sudden... Yeonjun kissed his thumb instead of my lips...

To which I was taken back.......
I looked over him while everyone clapped along with my happy father who had tears in his eyes...

😁Author's pov

😁Author's pov

I hope you like it.. In my previous stories I used to add many pics for reference but wanna keep this one simple and cute...