chapter 2

Y/n pov

I opened my eyes and found myself in some strangely luxurious room... Suddenly a flash of memories snapped me out and I was a bit horrified when I looked over my wedding pic which was hanging just in front of me.

I heard a knock at my door...

COME AND HAVE THE BREAKFAST.. I AM. ABOUT TO LEAVE FOR WORK...

I sighed... I wasn't ready for all of this shit right now... And moreover I just wanted to check things out with jungkook too... You may never know what actually took place...

But even if it ends up as a misunderstanding what else could I do to alter it.... Was there a way to make things out with yeonjun about jung.... Aghhhhhh.... What should I do... I clenched my hairs...

I should first of all call jungkook to clear our misunderstanding... I took my phone out and called him...

Y/N....I AM REALLY SORRY.. I JUS... suddenly someone cut him off..
WHO IS IT OPPA?..

I disconnected the phone... I didn't have the courage to make life damn complicated and ruin everyone's life... I know he is a married man... I kinda recognize that women's voice too...

I wish it's not her I sighed.. And went out to get some fresh air..

Suddenly I bumped into someone's chest...

It was yeonjun...

All of a sudden he came closer... My breath hitched... I could feel his breath now... I closed my eyes.. I wasn't ready for any of the romantic moments right now...
He took out my airpods from one of my ear and whispered something...

Y/n pov end

SO WHAT THE HELL DID YOU WHISPERED IN HER EAR SPIT IT OUT ALREADY.... Beomgyu screamed.

Yaaaa... Can't you off your motor for just a few minutes... Do you really need to let the whole world know what I whispered to her... Yeonjun screamed..

Everyone in the workplace started to stare both of them....

I am really sorry... This guy can't keep it in even for a second... Yeonjun apologized..

I will only tell you once... Don't you dare to scream promise me... Yeonjun asked beomgyu..

Ok fine fine... What was it... Beomgyu kept his ear ready for his whispering...

WHATTTTT..... YOU TOLD HER YO... Beomgyu screamed out while yeonjun covered his mouth and pulled him out of the office to the balcony.

YOU TOLD HER YOU ARE A GAY..... HAVE YOU LOST IT..... HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT TO HER... I KNOW SHE IS IN PAIN AND SO MANY THINGS TOOK PLACE BUT JUST IN ORDER TO MAKE HER FEEL PEACEFUL YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT.... Beomgyu was bickering nonstop.

I overheard her call with her lover maybe... And even heard a little bit of her crying... I know she won't ever love me and would be uncomfortable for rest of her life... So i thought even If said I was a gay... It would lessen her burden and she would be free around me and would be able to share things out with me... Yeonjun said.

She is your wife stupid.. Just do it with her once and then everything would turn out normal after sometime... Beomgyu said while scrunching his nose..

Have you lost it... I would never do anything to her unless she allows me to... And are you an animal or what.. How could you say something like that brat yeonjun pinched Beomgyu's ear while talking..

Fine hyung fine... I get it... You love her like hell... And I totally agree she would love you back even though you are a gay... Beomgyu forced a smile.

Aughhhhh... What should I do now.. Yeonjun whined to beomgyu...

Yeonjun pov
I knocked the door... While sighing...
She opened the door with a smile... I was a bit taken back.. I think it really made her a bit relaxed... As I entered the house there was a big feast prepared on the table to which my eyes widen.

I looked at y/n.. She smiled a bit and said..
I am really sorry for how I behaved from the morning... Actually... She hesitated a bit... I have a boyfriend but he also just got married like us.. I am still not over him neither is he.. she said it with a slight sad smile... I thought things would get complicated so I decided to let him go... But I never knew It was already complicated.. I didn't mean to hurt you in any way.. I respect you for who you are... She kept on trying to make me understand that she was totally supporting me as a gay... It was really damn painful... I wish we could start as a newlywed couples and i could show her how much I love her but the look on her face... The moment we got married and how she was uncomfortable about the whole thing made me a bit heartbroken...

Well It was really not a compulsion to start off our relationship as a wife and husband... So i thought we could start it as a frd...

But why the hell did I said I was a gay..... I mentally screamed and regretted my whole existence....

Yeonjunshi... Are you there? She asked me all of a sudden..

I looked at her with my super lost eyes..

Suddenly the phone started ringing while I continued to space out a bit...

Y/n pov

I don't know what happened to him..... Was I offensive.. But i used my every word carefully... I picked up the call while having a lots of thoughts running across my head.

HEY.... I MISSED YOU A LOT..
It was jungkook...
As I was about to say I miss you too... That bitch said..
AWW.... BUT I JUST LEFT THE BED AND YOU MISS ME ALREADY?

BEEEPPPP.... I cut off the call..
THAT'S IT.... YEONJUNSHI I NEED YOUR HELP TO GET BACK ON MY MAN... I said furiously...

On that note
he is mine...

Make sure to not fall in love with him😑😑😤

You just wait jeon jungkook.. Even I have a husband to play with... I thought evily..

Meanwhile yeonjun started hallucinating beomgyu mocking him everywhere in front of his eyes...

A

A

uthor
If you like the story please let me know... It would motivate me to upload the chapters faster...