chapter 5

Y/n pov
The moment my eyes met that gangsta guy who was looking at me as if has never seen a woman in his entire lifetime... It pissed me off..
I know we can't judge a person by his looks but... Well lets see...

Yeonjun povWoahhh

Yeonjun pov
Woahhh.... Woahhhh.... I can't believe it at alll... Me being her dance partner was not even in my bucket list.. My plan was to just admire her and go away...

Author pov
Y/n approached yeonjun with a smile and said..

IT LOOKS LIKE WE ARE GONNA BE DANCING PARTNERS I GUESS.. Y/n extended her hand towards yeonjun as if she wanted to seal the deal.

WELL BEING APPROACHED BY HOTTIE.. THAT TOO AS A DANCE PARTNER IS A CHERRY ON THE TOP yeonjun said while taking out a lollipop and putting it in the mouth while giving a smug..

Yeonjun pov

Yeonjun pov...
I have to calm my shit down.... All i have to do is pretend to be a very bad boy... Badass...

I started remembering what beomgyu told me in nanoseconds...

TAKE THIS LOLLIPOP... PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH AND GIVE A SMUG WHILE TALKING SHIT... THAT WORKS...

Does it really works.... I did what he told me to do... But why do i see her cringe... And hate me more than anything right now....

HUHHH... SEE MISTER.. I AM ALREADY MARRIED.. MY HUSBAND WILL CHOKE YOU TO DEAD IF HE EVER HEARD WHAT YOU SAID TO ME RIGHT NOW... MOREOVER I CAN CHANGE MY PARTNER RIGHT NOW IF I WANT TO... BEWARE OF ME... I AM A HOT MESS... IF YOU MESS WITH ME... She showed me a hand sign of killing me..... While showing me a 🖕

Was it really my wife right now... It's like a totally new personality in front of me... Or maybe I haven't even gotten close to her yet.. I smirked.. I like this side of her... And she said her husband would choke me..
HER HUSBAND... my god... My heartu...