chapter 10

Yn pov
I don't know why after joining Daniel's class I started noticing a lot of similarities between him and yeonjun... It has been a week and now everything doesn't make any sense...

So I decided to test him out to make sure whether both Daniel and yeonjun are the same person...

While cooking food I added a lots of food color on yeonjun's portion and asked him to check whether it tastes good or not.. While tasting it, he got his tips of the finger orange which was very satisfying...

All i need to do is... Check out Daniel's hands... After the lunch I was about to send my text to Daniel about visiting me but before that... I got a text from him..

HEYY.. I HAVE TO GO TO MY FRDS COUSIN'S COLLEGE AND IT FEELS DAMN AWKWARD TO GO ALONE MOREOVER THERE IS AN EVENT GOING ON IN THEIR COLLEGE WITH LOTS OF STALL AND MY FRNDS COUSIN HAS A STALL TOO... SO I HAVE TO HELP HER OUT A BIT.. ONLY FOR 2/3 HOURS IN WHICH I HAVE TO SIT IN THE STALL FOR ONLY 1/2 HOUR... WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME WITH ME?

I could see the innocence in the msg just like yeonjun...

BABYGIRL...

noo

noo... It's definitely Daniel. .

As I was about to go.. I saw yeonjun going somewhere which raised my suspection on him more... It would be weird if he has double personalities but... Why does he have to be that stupid Daniel...

When I got there where Daniel called me... He looked damn hot today... Extra hot... Why is he even wearing tank top... Arghh.. This guy..
Don't you have any other clothes asshole I asked.

Shittt he is wearing bike gloves

Shittt he is wearing bike gloves... Oppss.. I said it out loud... I fake smiled towards Daniel and he gave me a done look.

Yeonjun pov
It hurts... How can she say something like that.. That's the style..  And moreover it's all due to that stupid Beomgyu...But today is a special day
i can't ruin it..

I am taking her to the college because every year they conduct events which are usually related to couples and even though you are extremely good or not... People fall for looks I guess... Beomgyu was right... She literally has no interest in yeonjun but Daniel. She hangs out with me more often and at home she is always dazed and i dont know... It definitely seems like she likes Daniel more than yeonjun... I sighed while thinking..