chapter 9

Yn pov
I really wanted to check whether it was safe to go to his studio or not and moreover it felt like he is hideous... With his overpowered flirting skills...

So i took yeonjun for safety purpose and also to make that guy aware of my husband...

I made yeonjun sit in the car and decided to ask the security about that shithole...

DO YOU SOMEONE NAMED........ AHHH... HO... H.. HOT GUY... PERHAPS... THE ONE WHO LOOKS AS A BADASSS... DAMN RUDE AF... as I was investigating the guard started laughing...

Mam you are describing each and every student over here... They all literally look like the description you described about... He said.

Aughhh... Why the hell didn't I asked about his name.... Oo right I am sure Beomgyu knows his name.. I called beomgyu right away..

Heyy... What is that name of that dude... I asked..

Which dude? Yeonjun? Beomgyu said..

Nooo that jerk.. With whom you were trying to cheat on my husband.. I said.

Beomgyu pov

Freakkk... I almost revealed his identity... I should be careful...
Why the hell are you asking about him right now?

Well I am at his studio and I wanna look at his studio... And him with yeonjun.. So what was his name though.. She said

That was the most difficult ques ever asked in my entire life... I really don't know what to say...

SEE.. DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT JERK... I HATE HIM TOO.. I DON'T EVEN WANNA RECALL ANYTHING ABOUT HIM.... I hang up the call and switched off my phone..

Well that was intense... But it won't calm her down.. She would definitely pick on me about him... I have to do something...

Author pov

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Author pov.

Beomgyu started picking yeonjun's street style outfit and his necessities and drove the car off..

Over here yeonjun decided to give up.. He decided to come clean about the whole stuff..

The moment yn came to the car to say something yeonjun said

I have something to talk about...

Yn pov

Yeonjun seemed a bit serious.. And moreover I have no control over the current situation so I decided to listen to him instead..

Actually the truth is... I am not.... Ring ringg....

I got a phone call... And it was from jungkook...

Just a sec yeonjun... I got off the car and was about to pick up his call...

Why should I pick up his call... Huhh....
I couldn't resist my desire and I picked it up...
Who is it?...
Yn... How are you...
I don't know why... I couldn't control my tears... I wiped off my tears while going to the near by cafe and texted yeonjun about me going to washroom..