chapter 8

Author pov

CHOI BEOMGYU... WHERE THE HECK IS HE?... HE IS CHEATING ON YOU TOO DUMBASS!!! Yn said.

WHAT?!.. Cheating on me?... Ooo... Oo i see... Did your frd saw him with someone else.... Yeonjun asked.

Yes she did... And it was that handsome jerk dancer dude... Don't worry... Even though he might be a bit handsome but you....

You..... There was a small pause but it felt like eternity had passed through.. I can't believe she literally knows nothing about me... Nothing... Yeonjun thought.

You are KIND.. yeah kind... He is shit.. Asshole and a big nuisance to this whole universe.. Everytime I look at him I feel like beating the shit out of him... Yn said

Yeonjun pov
Well I was kind of taken back as how much she hates me.. Not me but that bad guy me who is not even myself.. So i was a bit relieved..

Hmm.. Beomgyu should be in any minute right now... I said..

I texted him and he was damn shocked too.. But i wish he somehow manages the whole situation rather than beating around the bushes or just ruining literally everything...

WHAT IS IT SISTER IN LAW.. ARE YOU PREGNANT OR WHAT? I RUSHED OVER HERE.. before beomgyu could complete his sentence my cute little wife grabbed his collar..

WHO THE FUCK IS THAT GUY HUHH? IS HE YOUR FRIEND.? DON'T YOU HAVE ANY SHAME TO SUPPORT HIM AND PRETEND LIKE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE WHOLE DAMN THING... Yn was shouting like hell..

I could see beomgyu's pupils shaking... His eyes we're begging me to save his ass from yn but i don't know why I felt pretty good about the whole thing.. So i drank my juice and enjoyed the whole drama..

Beomgyu's povI was literally speechless

Beomgyu's pov
I was literally speechless... I thought I would anyhow convince her but to my surprise she wasn't even ready to listen to me.. I  couldn't think of anything at that moment... So out of fear I said..

I REALLY WANTED TO MAKE HYUNG JEALOUS SO I BOUGHT A HANDSOME GUY TO MY STORE.... I said in a high pitched tone while acting as if I was crying..

Yn pov
As soon as gyu said about how he actually wanted to make yeonjun jealous... It made some sense... I don't know about how deep their relationship is but... As his wife I have to support their love.. I thought..
I loosen my grip from his collar and said..
Ok fine.. But I need info about that guy....

Yeonjun pov

Huhhh.. She literally took it... Am I really nothing but a gay to her... It hurts even more... Why isn't she jealous at all? Well right.. Only if she loved me she would definitely be... I thought

I could see beomgyu struggling hard to get away from the whole damn situation.. So i went to the balcony and made a call...

Yn pov
Seeee... That jerk is calling right now...
So Mr hot guy what is the deal with you and beomgyu over here? I asked.