Oliver & Company III Prologue

This story starts with a blue screen with a castle appearing in a flash with the words 'Walt Disney Pictures' below it, before the screen turns black to begin the story. Somewhere in London, there was a car that belonged to a woman known as Cruella De Vil (voiced by Susanne Blakeslee), who was waiting for someone to arrive. Suddenly, a puff of smoke appeared, and once it faded, the Demon trio showed up, with cages full of Dalmatian puppies. Cruella: "About time you three got here." ScreamClaw: "Well we would have gotten here sooner if SpaceWarp and ThunderSmacker didn't stopped to have a bathroom break." ThunderSmacker: "We didn't had to go before we left then!" SpaceWarp: "Y-y-yeah... what he said..." Cruella: "Whatever... how many puppies does this make?" ScreamClaw: "Um... with this batch... I'd say 96..." Cruella: "Then we just need 3 more to go... and I know where to find them." ThunderSmacker: "Oh do you?" Cruella: "Yes... the puppies I had my eye on for a while now... ones that are with my old friend, Anita." SpaceWarp: "Stealing p-p-puppies from an old f-f-friend?, you really are like a d-d-devil woman..." Cruella: "I'll take that as a compliant." ScreamClaw: "Just remember the reason why we're helping you... we've heard from our old friend, Sykes, that he gave a certain mask to you... and we want it back..." Cruella: "Yes, you'll have it back... as long as I get what I want, got it?" ScreamClaw: "Of course." said ScreamClaw, before he lets out a crazy evil laugh that echoed throughout the area.