Rose: Aren't you?

Lisa: Okay... me too. How's your roommate?

Rose: She fell asleep. She asked me about Yerim. Something about my sexuality. She annoys me a little.

Lisa: Well, she swears, but we used to do it no less. I don't think it's possible to offend her because of this.

Rose: That's not the point. She was too harsh while she was with her friend, and then, as if nothing had happened, she tried to talk to me.

Lisa: That's okay. You're roommates. Give her a chance. Although, you can give her more ;) Well, at least try :D

Rose: Oh, fuck you :D

Park closes the chat with her friend and opens a chat with Yerim, who has already flooded her with messages. She sighs as she reads them. There have been many times that she misses her, that she can't imagine how they will be apart for so long, about the desire to hug and not let go, and all that. The girl finds herself thinking that long-distance relationships are becoming more difficult than when they were half an hour apart. It wasn't that they were already at a distance, after all, it had only been an hour. Rose would like to hope that it's only today, because if Yerim has so much in her messages, she just won't stand it. Rose really dislikes the feeling that comes when you have to balance on the edge — to say what you think, and thereby offend a loved one. She is always restrained in her emotions when it comes to people who are not indifferent to her.

Rose: I would like to be with you too :) I'm going to go put my stuff in the lockers, okay?

Yerim: I understand that you need to go. Also, that you'll be busy there all the time, and I'm sad about it :(

Rose: Don't be sad, I'll always find time for you.

The girl gets out of bed and freezes over her suitcases. She would have to be quiet because Jennie was asleep. It bothers her.

Picking up the backpack from the floor, she disassembles it first, putting cosmetics on the bedside table, and various accessories and other small things inside it.

Rose drags one suitcase to the cupboards and, choosing one of them, chooses the second one from the wall. Her roommate has already taken the first one.

The blonde starts to open the suitcase, but the zipper won't budge. She immediately remembers what happened at home and clenches her jaw, not wanting to get angry, but it's already happening. She sits down on the floor and looks closely at the zipper, wanting to understand what the problem is. No apparent reason. Maybe there's a cloth stuck on the other side? Rose pulls the zipper harder and lets go. She pulls the zipper, already closing it, and it gives way. The girl notices a slightly protruding prong.

-Damn it.- She sighs, getting to her feet, and goes to the bedside table. She pulls out a drawer and looks at everything in it for a long time, thinking that she can help. She needs something solid so she can push that prong back in. Various jewelry, bracelets and other accessories — none of this suits her. The girl takes the comb and returns to the suitcase. She sits down on the floor and begins to press on the prong with a plastic handle. She's pushing, but it doesn't help. She hits the zipper with her comb and immediately looks around. She had completely forgotten that she was not alone here. She wants to swear, but if she allows herself to do this, she will either become a liar in front of her friend, or she will be left without money. She still has a few weeks ahead of her, and she is sure that if she sends money to Lisa, there will be a very strong reason for this. On the other hand, maybe Lisa will run into some shit, and Rose will become a little richer during this time. It's bad to wish for this, but the blonde can't do anything about this thought and smiles, distracted from the anger that the suitcase caused. It's a good thing she doesn't send money every time she curses mentally.