Belong To Me (Thomas Shelby)

Start from the beginning

Tommy makes himself at home as he hangs up his heavy winter coat and his gray cap.

He opens my icebox, checking the amount of groceries I have...
Tommy then opens my pocketbook and I part my lips to remind him to mind his own business...
However, his daring gaze and tormenting grin quickly keeps me quiet.

Thomas counts the amount of money I have, caring and showing concern in his own stubborn way

Tommy slides the silk shawl off of my shoulders, revealing the smooth brown skin of my arms, neck, and chest.

He sighs, eyes glued to me as he folds the shawl, placing it on the back of the chair.
"That dress..." He comments. "Does ya right."

I begin to blush, accepting the closest thing to a compliment that would ever come from Tommy's lips.

"Thank you Tommy." I sweetly bow my head, lowering my tone into a flirt. "You look nice too."

He chuckles sarcastically... rolling his eyes gently although his lips continue to move closer to me.

His strong fingers place at the small of my back, lifting me slightly to reach his lips.

My pout collides with the sweet plushness of his full lips.

Our kiss longs into something so tender... without even the addition of our tongues, it's very clear where a kiss like this is heading.

"I want you."
The baritone of his Gypsy-Irish accent thrills my body.

I feel his trousers rise by the second.
I become eager to give him what he asks for.

"Maybe in the bed this time, Tommy?"
The sweetness of my voice hardly phases him.

"No." He refuses. "Don't have much time.
The office. You'll bend over and be sweet, yeah?"

I pout, wanting something much more romantic, however my feet follow along as he pulls me by hand into the office.

Tommy presses against me as my stockings and panties are pulled to my ankles...
He grabs my chin, roughing my face with the tough calluses of his hands and turning my head into his direction as he forces another kiss onto my lips.

My gasps and squeals only intensify his violent demeanor.

Roughly forcing me to bend over the desk, Tommy kicks my feet apart to widen my stance.

Cold air stings my skin as the lengthy skirt of my dress reveals my flesh while he lifts it over my behind.
I hear him wetting the tips of his fingers with his tongue before they slip inside me, stretching me gently for his coming fit.

My eyes roll back in pleasure.
The feeling of his soaked fingers teasing me is absolutely mouth watering...
I almost believe he is going to be gentle with me, almost.