Paw Patrol: Pups Find the Lost Jungle Mayor and Chicken

Start from the beginning

Tracker: Well whoever it was must've been quiet or I would've heard them besides the rustling sound!

Carlos: It's possible someone was spying on us!

Everest: Who would do that?

Ryder: I'm not sure! But first! Paw Patrol, to the Paw Patrol!

(scene splits into five with Ryder in the center square while Liberty, Tracker, Marshall, and Rocky appear in the other four)

Pups: Ryder needs us!

(scene with Marshall enlarges revealing Everest beside him)

Marshall: We have to go!

Everest: Yeah!

(both go offscreen and past a monkey who unknowingly throws a banana peel in their path)

Marshall and Everest: (slips on the banana peel) (surprised) Whoa! (crashes into each other and goes spinning out of control with Marshall on his back with Everest with her chest against his on top of him)

(both Everest and Marshall go bouncing around like a pinball)

Marshall and Everest: Whoa!

(scene changes to the remaining pups in the Paw Patroller)

Liberty: (notices two pups) Looks like we're down two pups!

Chase: Where's Marshall?

Skye: And Everest?

Marshall and Everest's voice: (shouts) Lookout!

(the pups look over finding Marshall and Everest spinning out of control toward them)

Chase: Oh boy!

(Marshall and Everest crash into the others)

Marshall: (impressed) I had no idea you were a pinball wizard too, Everest!

Everest: (with green face) (gags) Thanks! (gags)

Skye: (concerned) Everest, you okay?

Everest: (gags) Too much spinning!

Marshall: How about you pups go ahead, it looks like Everest might lose her lunch soon!

Skye: (realizes Everest is right on top of her) (slightly worried) Please hurry!

Marshall: (carries Everest out of the Paw Patroller on his back) I'll get you somewhere nobody walks so you can do your business!

Everest: (gags) Thanks Marshall! Also I think it's my breakfast coming back up!

(scene changes back to the Paw Patroller where the door closes and the remaining pups proceed wearing their jungle rescue gear except Marshall and Everest before they approach Ryder)

Chase: (with spy gear) Paw Patrol, ready for action, Ryder sir!

Ryder: (does a head count) Where's Marshall and Everest?

Sound: (barfing from outside)

Skye: I think that was Everest!

Ryder: (concerned) Is she okay?

Rocky: Lucky guess they both slipped on a banana peel and bounced around like a pinball while spinning out of control before they crashed into us!

Skye: How'd you know?

Rocky: I saw Marshall had a banana peel on his back and both looked dirty! I'm just guessing plus Marshall did say Everest was a pinball wizard too!

Skye: Fair point!