Raon started to sniff again. It was difficult to detect dead mana unless you had the darkness attribute. The only reason that Raon was able to do so was because the dead mana was the dead Dragon’s mana, something that Raon was used to.

This was the reason none of the dragons voiced protests – it was because Raon was using all his experiences as he followed Cale around to grow and learn. It was a very hands-on method of teaching, it wasn’t like the methods the other dragons used to teach their young, but it was apparently the best kind of method for Raon, and apparently TCF!Dodori as well.

“I have to ask him to explain this to me when he wakes up…” TCF!Dodori mumbled. He could not afford to fall behind Raon – because how could he call himself Raon’s sunbae if he did. He definitely could not afford to be lesser than his hoobae, his pride simply would not allow it.

“I found it!”
The center of the basement, the location that all of these winding paths connected to, was where Raon was shouting from.
“You can follow me.”
Rosalyn, who had walked all the way back from the center of the basement, guided them to Raon. Cale could see Raon pointing to the ground with his front paw when he entered this factory-like section.
“This is where it is coming from! It is very strong!”
Cale looked down at the ground. Contrary to the cages that were made of iron, the ground of this area was made of stone slates.

The Palantír went on showing how Raon lifted the stone plates and how Cale used the Sound of the Wind to get rid of the dirt. This went on for a short bit until what Cale was searching for was revealed. The discovery as well as the ticking sound caused fear to grip the hearts of many in the hall. Rok Soo cursed under his breath, he swore White Star, Arm, and even Adin in his mind, viciously.

It was the sound of a ticking clock. Raon started to shout.
“This is it! This is definitely where the scent is coming from!”
Rosalyn crouched down and started to investigate the item.

Thanks to the almost aerial view of the recording, the audience in the Palantír Hall could also clearly see what they were all looking at within the ground.

It was an orb made of thin glass. She saw a lot of foreign devices surrounding the orb. However, the liquid inside of the glass orb was what caught her attention. The orb was full of a black liquid.
“… This is weird.” She gulped as she started to speak.
“… She is right. It is weird. What is this liquid?” Raon, who had landed next to Rosalyn, looked inside the pit and started to frown.
He could see about ten bombs with the black liquid at the center. Next to that was a magic bomb that he had never seen before along with an orb that was full of a purple liquid.

An uneasy feeling filled the hearts of TCF!Harol and TCF!Toonka. They took the chance to glance toward their counterparts from the other timeline and wondered how they had fared given the fact that they did not have Cale Henituse to save them or inform them about all the enemies tricks and schemes.

What was this purple liquid?

Rosalyn and Raon both looked toward the purple liquid. Raon was the first to speak.
“This does not seem to be something natural. I will need to break the orb and take a closer look to figure out what it is.”
“You’re right. Raon-nim, we definitely need to research this.”

The fact that they were this calm at the discovery of something they did not recognize surprises many people from the TBOAH!World. However this made TBOAH!Rosalyn positive that her counterpart had some kind of idea about what this liquid was. She turned her head and opened her mouth to call out and ask TCF!Rosalyn however the Palantír continued the record before she could.