BIRTHDAY SPECIAL CHUUYA ❤️

Note: this doesn't follow the storyline.

Sound typing rang into the empty room, with a certain ginger head working on his laptop where another person sitting peacefully across from his work table.

Yuna, you promised chuuya that you would help him with some of his paper work assigned from the boss this morning.

Since you  had finished her own paper hours ago, you decided to help him and you have nothing better to do so..

You has work for at least twelve hours today and you starts to feel a bit drowsy from all the reading. With a slow sigh you rubs her eyes and puts down the files with the rest of the paper piled up like a tower in front of you.

You leaned her back to the soft couch and slowly closed your eyes as you begins to fall into the depth of darkness welcoming the calmness surrounding you until you feel  beside her sinking.

You opened her left eyes and saw that it was chuuya just staring at you. With his weird behaviour you raised one of your brows while slowly sitting straight again.

"What's wrong?" you asked, leaning your chin to rest on top of your palm.

"Nothing..I like to watch you sleep." Chuuya bluntly said that while intentionally leaning closer to your face.

That action makes you back away your face immediately with slightly redden cheeks..you furrowed your eyebrows together with a pout you light punched his shoulder while he was just chuckling at you.

"Stop that." You said still punching him

Chuuya grabs one of your hands while his other hand rises in defeat.

"Alright, alright. I'll stop.." he starts to laugh at you even though you find it annoying you couldn't do anything but pout at him. You just mentally sigh and question yourself if you made the right decision to date this hat guy..

All of a sudden, you felt soft lips on top of your hands, shifting your gaze and you see chuuya kissing your knuckles. That made your whole face heathen up and you could hear a steam escape from your head..a mouth quiver in shock and your tongue tripping from words.

Chuuya looks up to see your flattered face, finding this amusing he couldn't help but to smirk at your reaction.

That didn't go unnoticed by you as your face red as ever as a reaction your hand moved by itself as you grab a pillow that you don't know have been there the whole time and throw it at him. The impact causes Chuuya to fall on his back on the couch and almost fall off to the floor.

Now it's your turn to smirk while crossing your arms together.. moments later you hear a soft 'tsk' from chuuya.

It seems that he was glaring at you for throwing that pillow, well..not like you care about that and he deserved it. You grin to yourself putting both of your hands on your lap and you lean a little closer to chuuya.

"Ara..don't be made chuuya after all you deserve it." You said sarcastically your expression said that you're enjoying this. While you were enjoying your moments of joy suddenly he threw the pillow back at you causing it to hit you in the face.

You removed it from your vision and it takes a while for the blurry vision to clear you felt weight pushing you backwards. You closed your eyes from the impact and slowly opened your eyes again only to see chuuya hovering above you.

Now this is more than embarrassing, both of you face only inches apart,your breathing hitches for a moment and you let out a low hiccup when he is leaning closer to you. He even got that smugly smile on his face and it didn't make it better for you, it just makes your face as red as a tomato now while your eyes are spinning your lips shivers even your whole body trembles..

The scene then shifts and we see both you and chuuya are sitting in a bar. Chuuya has this victory face while you just put your hands above your forehead to cover your blushing face.

You could hear he chuckling at you over time and you can't help but to just glare at him under your hands right now.

"I hate you."

"Well, I love you too."

You sit straight immediately glaring daggers at him with clenching hands. If were  not for the facts that he is your boyfriend right now you would punch him in his guts.

You sigh to yourself and continue to drink the wine that you ordered a moment ago.( In my country only 18+ teenagers are allowed to have alcohol and yuna is currently 19 on the way turning 20 so..)

An hour later you both begin exchanging conversation, it was totally random whether it was about a mission or about your relationship together. Your moments filled with laughs and it was very pleasing to have him.You always crack up a smile whenever he's joking around not that his humour is funny but the way he's trying to make you laugh is funny..you thought it as a cute side of him. To you chuuya has a special place on your heart and always comforting you in any way possible. He may appear to be rude at first but at the time you both begin to be drawn to each other, completing each other in any way. That how you realized that you like him more than a friend would..and he feels the same not long after you confess your feeling towards him.

By the time, it was completely late for you both realising that it was midnight..you found chuuya who sitting next to you fall asleep after a few glass of wine.

'This moron..' you mentally sigh and begin to finish your wine and taking his coat to cover him from catching a cold.

You decided to continue drinking, you twirl you glass around in a circular motion slowly squinting your eyes..then you pulled something from your bag. It was a box wrapped in a red wrapping with black strikes.

You push the box in front of chuuya who snoring peacefully..you crack up a small smile while leaning closer to his ears.

"Happy birthday chuuya." You said those before a planting a soft kiss on his cheeks.

The end.

~{---------______--------}~

A/n
I hope you enjoy this special chapter. You can imagine whatever gift you wanted to give to him.
Who else celebrate the same birthday date as chuuya..

Me!! 🤣🤣

See you in next chapter next year. Sorry for the inconvenience (x_x)