CHAPTER 6

Sakura petals covers around the yokohama's road, Yuna is walking at side walk of the China Town. Today plans is to have fun in the moorning and get back to work tommorrow. She startled a bit when she realizes there's a flower petal on top of her head. She grabbed it blow it away. With a bitter smile she blankly said "Just like the old times.."

After a thirty munites of walk, she decided to grab a snack for herself so she quickly make her way to the food stall at the end of the town. Her eyes scanned every stall that stood beside each other, sound of people murmuring can be heard inside her head. She quickly put her hood on to block the noise" It's so noisy." She mumbled as she rolled her eyes

She stop infront of crepe stall, she order a set of crepe with chocolate sauce. After hand out the money to the staller, she walk ro the nearest branch to enjoys the rest of her evening. She sit down on the branch and take a deep breath and said" The evening air is the best!" She unwrapped her crepe begin to eat 'so sweet!' she thought with a big shine in her eyes.

Then, her gaze got disturbed by a loud noise coming form the playground infront of her. She's see a group of children are roughly grabed a girl by the collar, seeing this make her fill up with anger. "Hey.."the children startled by a sudden voice that come from their back. They could see the murderous aura around her as Yuna hide it with a bright smile "That's not nice to treat a girl like that. Aren't u afraid ur parents might see what are u trying to do with that cute girl?" Yuna tone turn a cold one whe she reach her final sentences. Not wanting to mess with an adult, the children quickly run away like scared kitty. The little girl fall to the gorund with a loud thud.

Yuna walk closer at the girl and ask if she's fine. The girl nod "Thank u for saving me.."The girl nervously said as Yuna calm her gaze to the girl." Don't mention it..Why are they bullying u in the fisrt place?" The girl looked down and tighten her hand on her shirt." They..told me that I'm a freak..because I have an ability.."She begin to stutter and let out her tears that she's been holding this time." I never want this ability in the first place..so why.." Yuna just watch the child crying her heart out, she could feel the same pain the girl's in right now. Yuna gently patted her head and smile at her brightly" Don't worry about a dumb opinion. So what if you're a freak?" She said as she patted her carefully." An ability makes u stronger..don't listen to the fools. They just jealous of ur luck!" She said the last sentence with beautiful smile that make the girl widden her eyes.

Yuna wiped her tears away "Come on..I'll buy u icecream to make u feel better." Yuna said as she held out her hand, the girl take her hand with a small smile on her face.

----------A/N----------
I'm back :))). Enjoy this short chapter..I 'll update another chapter in wedesday.