CHAPTER 4

The next day after meeting with Hatake. Yuna right now currently thinking about her plan. She have a lot of informer that tell her the security systems in all the basement. She already have everything plan out but one thing she wasn't sure is..are all the basement located on underground or they have a secret door with a passcode..that will be tough for her. The only last thing she need is using too much of her ability.

She is waiting for someone that give her the information about the layout and the code of the basement. Since the weather is suprisingly cold eventhough it's not winter yet Yuna wear a simple clothes that make her feel warm. Her hair is in simple bun.

Just like this: except for her hair :)

Yuna look down at her watch as she playing with her drink

Yuna look down at her watch as she playing with her drink. She thinks about any of backup plans she could do if the plans backsteps the other plans she made. Her thought was cut off by a sound of a chair being dragged, she turn her look to see a guy maybe in his 40's sitting across her. She take a sip of her drink before saying" You're Mufata?" Mufata slowly nod "I see.." Yuna pit her drink away and glare at the guy with a bitter smile across her lips " Then u must brought the thing I wanted ,right?" Mufata sigh before reach down to his bag that he put down earlier. He take out a blueprints and hand it over to Yuna, she take it and scanned it within a second. Yuna stand up from her sit and turn her back away "Promise what u told me before.." Yuna turn back at look Mufata in his eyes " Taking this blueprint put enough danger as it is..something as presicous as this is a heart to the port mafia."

Yuna took a last glanced before turning back and walk away "Don't worry..you'll be good as dead after this." Yuna mutter under her breath and make a snicker smile, a meter away she could hear a loud screaming from the citizens.."Some...someone!! Call the ambulance or something..he's dying!!!" Yuna walked away as fast as she could not wanting the crowd people to see her.