CHAPTER 19

The sun sit right up above the human's head, showing the time of the day. The wind buzzed a few times and the sound of car crossing the road can be hear from inside.

Akutagawa and the higuchi have left to give the boss the file he needed. For yuna, she still have paperwork of her own but she decided to finish it at her home. She go on a patrol across the port mafia's hallway, although it's almost been a month and half since she arrived at this city still she couldn't believe she work with the same organization her brother did while ago.

Yuna walk out from the building relying on her feet to take her wherever it's desires. She come across tall building with busy streets, food stall, bakery shop and such. She walk with a glimpse of the sea become her partner, deep in her thoughts she know someone have been following her from the start. She have a tinted smile and chuckle, from the corner of her eyes she took a glance of a familiar figure.

"I really can't put up a word with your behaviour right now,dazai-san" she said with a small smile flastered on her face. Dazai walk closer towards her and greet her firmly, while strach the back of his head "I can't lay my attention off towards you really. Just who you are make me wonder.." his smile emmidiately replaced with mischieve one.

"Stalking a lady. I can sue you for that as best you know the rules in this city." Yuna calmly said while waving hand right and left," It's make me wonder to how did you manage to escape with agency member from the explosion..?" She narrowed her eyes towards the male with a small grin.

Dazai let out a soft chuckle "You see me from the very beginning. How amusing.." dazai continue with his playful smile before stepping back and held out his hand " I in all humbleness..invinted you for a evening tea." He said bowing a little to match their eye level. This make yuna to snicker covering her mouth. She gladly took his hand with a sweet smile "It's a pleasure."

They two walk together side by side to the nearest cafe they could find as a pair of an eye watching them from a dark black alley only a shadow could beseen as it's dissapeard with blink of an eye.

---------

A sound of a faint bell ringging,as the door slowly open alowwing the windy air from outside running in the air. The sound of the chaim alerting the worker that inside of it busy with cleaning the restaurant. One of the waiter greet them and show them their table. Once finish taking the order,yuna turn her gaze back at dazai," Well, let's get back to our conversation. What is it that you wish to know?"

"Eh? Itsn't normal to have a tea with a friend of mine?" Dazai pout resting his back on the cozy seat yuna let out a scoff rolling her eyes a bit." You can cut out your act, you know. I know who you are.. a former port mafia executive Dazai Osamu. You background are shocking really after the death of my brother you turn the port mafia down and dissapeard into a thin air. After four eyes, you come back only to be in the armed detective agency the enemy of the port mafia." She long tell the story of the male infront of him with a sinister face.

Dazai smirled at her with dead eyes " I can't espect less from the well known assasin in the whole underground." He said while brushing his hair

His warm smile turn the table again.

"I have a offer for you." He firmly said closing his eyes and look to her direction "Join the armed detective agency.." slowly opening his eyes back again he said with a poker smile flaster on his face. Yuna sit there listen closely to what his offer is but joining another gifted organization is really a good choice to run away from the port mafia now however yuna didn't to plan to run away at any time now.

"I'll talk to president and persuade him to let you join. Who knows maybe someday you even accepting my offer to-"

"No thank you." She said cutting off the brunette." I'm not taking your offer to join you into force, honestly..I don't have a plan to betray the port mafia now." Yuna said in all seriousness, dazai on the other side of the table flastering a long grin across his lips