CHAPTER 14

After changing, yuna go downstairs,she saw no sign of chuuya, she guess he have some important errand that he need to do.

"Guess I'll take a quick walk around the city." She said to herself as she grabbed her headphone and put it on her head as she walk out from her apartment.

Yuna POV-

"This city just got busier everyday" I saod sternly while turning up the volume in my headphone. I stop at my usual coffee shop I always stop by whenever I finished my work or I just need a breather from all the work chuuya give me.

When I entered the coffee shop, the aroma of coffee bean fill in the area. The biiterness and sweetness of the coffee makes me feel more relax. "Hey watch where were u going!" I heard a man shout from the corner of the cafe, I emmidiately took off my headphones and hang it around my neck.

"I'm sorry..ur back is blocking my way." Another man said. I saw a man sitting on the table while the other stand infront of him." Ur telling it's my fault?! U're the one that didn't see where ur going! Now my coffee is spilled!" The man sitting on the table stand up as he rubbed his shirt that has a coffee mark on it." I can pay for drying the shirt if u want." The other man said with a blank face.

"This is cost more than u can imagine! Normal drying won't work!" The other man response back with angry voice. As he about to spilled the coffe to the other guy, I immidiately grab his hand making him flinch a little.

"He already said sorry..don't make it such a big deal." I said with cold voice towards the man. He try to let free his hand as I just tighten my grip on him." Who the hell do u think to intervene our problems?" He said sweatdropped from his cheeck.

"Of course I would interfere as the man ur about to spilled the coffee is my father. So.." I said as I leaned close to his ear and whispered "If u don't want running with a open cut on ur neck..I suggest u to leave now." I said with a smile come across my lips. The man quickly grabbed his bag and run out from the cafe. I stood there laughing at him as he keep.tripping on pillars." Thank u,miss." I turn around to look at the man just now." Ahh..it's was nothing. Have a good day to u,sir" I said as I respectly bow at him and begin to walk away." My name is fukuzawa. Can I know ur name,miss?" I turn and smile back at him " U can call me Yuna, fukuzawa-san" I said smiling before I waved him goodbye.

-----------------A/N------------------
This chapter is probably inspired by another bsd stories in wattpad..so credit to them! If u see their are similiarities in my stories and the others please tell me!

Feel free to ask me any questions. Until next time!