CHAPTER 5

"1...2...3..jump lilttle rabbit jump~ there's a predators on the run~" Yuna mischievely sing out as she jumped around the dead bodies that are endlessly lying on the floor." Hehehe~ This is fun!" She said happily before she look down at one of the bodies that lying on the floor. Blood endlessly coming out from the bodies" But..it's not fun without u nii-chan.." She clenched her hand and crounch down to enter a passcode.The keypad turns into green colour with a small click sound from her back. Yuna stood up and walk to the direction of the sound.

TIME SKIPPED-

Yuna is back at her apartment. She's holding a lot of documents in her hand, then she put it down at her work table before turning back to grab a glass of water. She flipped the pages one by one as she scanned it carefully,she groan and throw the documents to the other side of the table." Not enough.." She put her palm at her chin before turning her gaze at the big window she had. Seeing the scenery of yokohama at night sure lighten up her mood a bit eventhough she see it over a milion times she never had enough of beautiful the scenery is. She smile before fold back the documents she have been throw away "Then..next basement it is.."

----------A/N----------
This chapter is short..i know..but that's beside the point I want to say.I'll be taking a short break for myself. I probably be back after three weeks. So..umm..yeah
Until next time readers. Thank u so much for reading my book. ❤️❤️