CHAPTER 15

Yuna walk inside the familiar antic shop and walk downstairs to the basement. Yuna walk down stairs as she hummed while bringing a three cups of coffee in her hand.

"Hatake-san!! I brought u a coffee." Yuna said with a smile. Her energetic voice make hatake jolt up from his sleep and look at yuna with sleepy face. "Ahh..thanks.."he said with half-consicious, yuna raised a brows at him when he suddenly widden his eyes and run towards yuna and grabbed yuna by her shoulder." What's wrong? You look like u see a ghost?" Yuna said while titling her head slightly." Yu..yuna..this is really you right? I'm not seeing things?" Yuna let out a soft chuckle at hatake expression " Don't worry..it's just me" she said to reassured him as he reach on top of his head and ruffle his hair." Thank god..so..the rumors saying ur work with port mafia now isn't true. I'm relief."

Yuna sweatdropped at his sentences as she nervously rake her head "Ahaha..that's.." Hatake widden his eyes as he look the girl infront him with a serious look "Ur really work for them,now." He said dead serious making yuna fake flinch and take a step backwards as she chuckle softly "I can explain.." she said not wanting to make the guy more angry than he already is.

After explaining the situation she curently in, hatake scold yuna with fullmouth as she just slightly cover her ears." Yes..yes, I know. Stop lecturing me already. Jezz my poor ears." An 'irk' mark appeard on hatake face "Oi..take this seriously. U just put urself and the whole mafia in danger right now." Yuna groan at his sentences."Ughh..that's enough tiring than handle with them. I get more busier than I already am." Yuna said before let out a long sigh " I need to go tho..I put ur coffee here. See u later hatake-san." As she excuses herself hatake keep lecturing her with loud screaming "The underground is searching for u! Don't let them see u with the port mafia's member. Remember that!" He shout from the basement as hatake get a loud yes from upstairs. Hatake let out a groan as he put his palm on his head. "God..ur always get in trouble."

When yuna arrived back at her apartment she sense someone in her apartment but the light are off.' an intruder,ehh?' she said to herself as she ready in her posture to attack as soon as she come in. She kick the door to burst in open and throw a few knife she grabbed from the kitchen at the rustling sound coming from. She heard a familiar voice when the perdon flinch at the flying knives.

"Chuuya? The hell are u doing in my apartment?" She said while crossing her arms..still holding a few knives in her hand. Chuuya let out nervous voice as he try to compose his posture back " I come here for the reports I give u yesterday. Boss wants it now." He grumbled." The papers is on the table over there. Why don't u turn on the light when u come in?" Yuna said pointing at the table's direction. "I couldn't see." Chuuya said as he let out soft cough. Yuna raised a brows at him " Well whatever it is next time turn on the lights idiot." Yuna walk to the kitchen and put the remaining two coffee she buy before." U want a coffee? It's cold tho." She said turning her back to see chuuya already grabbing his paper." Sure I can have one." He grab the coffee and walk out from the apartment.

Yuna lying on her bed while scrolling her phone." All the reports remain the same it's getting pretty boring." she said putting her phone down, she then remembered what hatake said this evening. After she left the underground with a little suprise, she now a wanted member known as a traitor among the organization.

Flashback:

"Bloody..it's not pretty anymore." Yuna said as she look down at the unconscious man. The man is bleeding from the corner of his eyes." Enough of this..I'm tired already." She begin to walk out from the control room "The white demon is longer exists." She said with her serious tone as she slash every person that try to stop her from escaping with lightning speed.

END OF FLASHBACK: