CHAPTER 3

When the sunrise rises

When the sunrise rises..it light up the whole room. This made the girl whos quietly asleep to groan and slowly open her eyes. With half-consinous, she get out from her bed and make her way to the bathroom.Right now she's living in her own apartment that she buy a year ago. Althought the design of the house is simple. It's already make her feel comfy and loved her apartment very much.

She wiped the mirror to see her face clearly. She spalsh her face with a cold water that made her fully awake. After that she reach over for her towel and take a shower.

 After that she reach over for her towel and take a shower

Her apartment look like that 👆👆 but a lil smaller.

After taking a shower and get dressed. She make her way downstair..she walk toward the kitchen and make herself a simple breakfast.

(TIME SKIPPED)

Yuna walk out from her apartment and join in the busy side walk in yokohama." This city is busier that the last time I visited" This make her smile to see all the children that trying to cross the road for school. This make her remember her time in high school..although it's not happy memories.

Yuna walk inside a dark alley make a turn at the end of it. She let herself in an antic shop in the back of the alley. 'DING' the sound of the bell could be heard from downstair. A man who sitting at his working table with a lot of paperwork that need to be done before midnight. The man turn his eyes to the stairs as he hear a loud footsteps getting closer. He turn his gaze back at the paper when he spot a familiar girl that stand a meter away from him. "Have a good sleep last night?" The man ask with a cold tone." Yeah right..I slept for only five hours." Yuna answer back after let out a scoff." Anyway I came here for the paper. So can u give me it right now hatake-san?" The girl said with a serious expression. Hatake stand up and walk to his other table a pick up a few documents that have been stapler together." Take me half of my night to search for this. You know how hard it is to find a dead man information?" Hatake blankly said with poker smile." Heh..don't worry, I 'll double the payment." Yuna said before grabbing the documents. She flip through the pages and read all the information carefully. She spot a familiar face that have been paste at the front page in every documents. Her expression quickly turn away when she sees the picture. Hatake notice the sad expression the girl have when she's holding the documents, he walk back at his working table and quickly get back to what his doing before.

"I have to warn u..Port Mafia..don't understimate them." Hatake said before grabing a pen and write something on a blank paper." Sure u can take them out if u want but..that recuires ur full power..u know what it means." Hatake wear out his serious expression and look at the girl in the eye. Yuna let out a scoff before turning her back " I'm not born yesterday Hatake-san. I know well what they capable off but.." Yuna glare at hatake from the corner of her eyes before maniacly smile and said"..they don't know what I'm capable of. It's gonna be a fun game don't u think?" Yuna said then walk her way out from the basement. Hatake just stood there thinking about her safety. For someone he consider as his precious friend,sure he is worried for her. He turn his face up to stare at rhe ceiling"Then..be careful."