ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1.

WARNING: Slight gore and Angst.

The setting: Hazbin Hotel lobby, after the massacre of the sharks.

___________________________________________

Alastor walked away from the fight and towards the entrance of the hotel. Brushing past the king with that same permanent smile he always has. Lucifer snarled at this and slightly pulled Charlie to his side, opposite of where Alastor was.

Alastor saw this and chuckled under his breath, walking forward towards Charlie, side glancing Lucifer on the way.

"Shall we continue with the Tour?"

He tapped Charlie's shoulder as she turned around with a smile about to respond before Lucifer cut her off. He pushed Charlie behind him as he stared up at Alastor, saying,

"I think we're good, thanks."

Lucifer responded with a harsh tone but smiled for Charlie. Alastor grinned at this and replied.

"Oh no, I insist."

He gently tugged Charlie back. Lucifer snatched her shoulders as well, both of their hands overlapping on her shoulder.

"No, but thanks."

Lucifer said, smiling, agitated.
Alastor had an alike face.

"Oh come now, We have much to see.."

He said, trying to get Charlie on his side, tugging her his way. Lucifer got sick of this and shoved Charlie out of alastors grasp as Lucifer jumped forward, pushing Alastor back.

"Can't you take no for an answer?!"

Lucifer said angrily now. Alastor fell backwards, hitting the ground as a huff of air escaped his lungs on impact. He stood up, walking forth and snarling as his lips curled still in a smile, but you could tell his anger was evident.

"Someone's mad."

Lucifer grabbed Alastors collar, not liking his response he pulled Alastor up and slammed him to the ground.
Alastor grunted on impact as He wrapped his long, lengthy fingers across his neck. Kicking Lucifer in the stomach as they both parted away from each other.

"Oh, you peice of sh-"

Lucifer cut off when he saw Charlie looking.. Disappointed?.. Lucifer then sighed, looking at Alastor and saying.

"I think I'll take that offer."

Alastor looked over with a confused look, then realized the situation. He smiled and said.

"Splendid."

Lucifer walked forth with Alastor as the two started walking. Charlie seemed to be sad and disappointed. She walked up with the two saying.

"I'm gonna go to my room, I'll see you guys later."

Charlie smiled before frowning and walking off towards her room and closing the door behind her. Alastor smiled, looking at lucifer as he paused.

"Look what you did."

Lucifer snapped his head and was already fired up by that.

"What I did?! If only you learned that No means No.. WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS MESS!"

Lucifer shouted at Alastor as he crossed his arms. Alastor smiled proudly at this.

"Just pathetic, making your own child disappointed. Just like how she has been all these years."

Lucifer snarled, and with a twirl of his wand, Alastor was flung to the wall. He grunted and said.

"Isn't it the truth?"

Alastor huffed as Lucifer only stood there, silent. After a few moments, he walked over to Alastor and said.

"You can't be saying anything. You could never have what me and Charlie have."

Alastor slightly snarled at this.

"Have what, Issues? That is exactly so."

Lucfier snarled as he forcefully held Alastor against the wall, his eyes fueled with anger. Alastor looked down with that iconic smile.

"Fuck. You."

Lucifer said as he raised a fist, ready to throw it straight at Alastors face.

"Why the hesitation, dear?"

Alastor could see it fogging up his mind, guilt, and hesitation. He waited for Lucifer to hit him, but his hand went limp, falling to his side.

"It's not worth it, even though you deserve it."

Lucifer walked backwards with his head hung low. Alastor dusted himself off.

"That's sad, I thought you were going to put up a fight."

Lucifer snarled again.

"I mean what kind of king let's people treat him like he's not a good father?"

Alastor kept adding on, liking how he felt in control of the situation.

"Shut up."

Lucifer added. He turned his head back to Alastor who was still against the wall.
Alastor stared deeply at Lucifer with his iconic smile, it was eery..

"Just stating the facts. I love to see souls try and do something good in their sad and miserable life just to fail, like how you are doing now!"

Alastor seemed to smile even more. His hooded eyes kept locked on lucifer.
Finally, Lucifer swung.

"YOU BITCH!"

Lucifer punched Alastor back and forth not quitting until he felt his fists go raw. He stopped and looked closer at Alastor who was slowly falling onto the ground.
Blood dripped from the wounds and slid down his face onto his jawline.
Lucifer felt like hitting him again but then said.

"How's mercy taste?"

Alastor winced looking back up and spoke with a harsh and hoarse tone.

"Pathetic."

Lucifer snarled at this once more. He grabbed Alastors collar dragging him onto the floor as he bent over on his knees. Alastor was at Lucifers feet.

"Tell Charlie anything.. and I'll make you wish you never found this Hotel."

Alastor huffed, with his life on the line he silently nodded. There's no way he could actually win a fight against the king of hell, Right?
Lucifer then pulled Alastor up off the ground and said.

"I'll be watching."

Alastor snarled and pulled away from his grasp, still bleeding as streaks of splattered blood soaked into Lucifers suit. Alastor dusted himself off from Lucifers touch and rolled his cane into his hands.

"So will I."

Alastor vanished in black smoke Going through the ground.
Lucifer was left in the hall, debating on if he did was right or not. He ignored it and decided to get a room.. After a few minutes he walked back to the rooms and went inside his. Closing the door and sitting on the edge of the bed. His head swung even further down.

"I'm sorry Charlie."

He said beneath his breath..
___________________________________________

HEYY I had tons of fun writing this and I hope it was fun to read!

If any of you have suggestions lmk! I'm always interested 👀

It has been SUPER long since I've writed any stories so be patient with me <3

Word Count: 1052.