"How did he manage that? Did I miss something?!" 

"Must be the pheromones, it has to be the pheromones!" 

"But even for a teacher at the Information Research Institute, it's impossible to knock everyone out so quickly." 

"I've got it, I know! It must be the special enrollment student, the S+ alpha!" 

The text floating across the screen was filled with astonishment and admiration. 

The students of the Imperial Academy could never have imagined that the youth in the center of the screen, looking as beautiful as an omega, was actually the legendary S+ alpha. 

This fact overturned their understanding up to this point. 

And this person was not only genetically superior but also had formidable control abilities. 

After all, such potent pheromones would undoubtedly affect the average student. But now, aside from these soldiers, the other selected students were completely unharmed. 

What kind of immense self-control would that require??? 

Not far away, the Masked Organization was also observing the battle. 

Wu Zihao watched everything happening below, disbelievingly rubbing his eyes. But realizing that he could only rub his mask, he gave up the gesture. 

He originally thought the youth was an omega favored by the boss, but to his surprise, the person's true identity was an alpha, and an incredibly powerful one at that. 

So had he been wrong all along? Was the boss's special attention not out of love but out of a sense of crisis? 

With this thought, he couldn't help but look to the side. 

The boss had arrived here shortly after the people from the Lya Star Government. Now, he was leaning against the wall, looking down at the scene below. 

"..." 

It was Shang Yufei's first time seeing Bai Yue like this. 

In his eyes, Bai Yue, despite undergoing secondary differentiation, was still someone who needed his protection. 

Beautiful and fragile. 

Although he had seen Bai Yue fighting a giant wolf during the day, retreating step by step, he was more convinced than ever that Bai Yue should leave the military academy and return home to live a peaceful life. 

But the scene he had just witnessed completely overturned his understanding. 

After Bai Yue appeared, this group of selected students seemed to have found their backbone. Then, with his own strength, he defeated all the soldiers. 
Standing there was indeed Bai Yue. But at the same time, it seemed different from the Bai Yue he had known until now. 
Calm to the point of being almost cold-hearted. 

Even from dozens of meters away, he could clearly see the expressions of terror on the faces of those soldiers. 

That person's determination. 

Remembering what Bai Yue had said before, Shang Yufei frowned. His palm, resting on the rock wall, involuntarily clenched tight. 
Rocks shattered and rolled down the wall.

After landing, Bai Yue twirled the dagger in his hand and turned his gaze towards an official nearby. 

"Capture the leader to stop the thief." By capturing this man, he hoped to halt the giant wolf's actions. 

He walked towards the official. 

Seeing his guards swiftly neutralized, the official had already panicked and attempted to flee. However, before he could take a few steps, Bai Yue leaped in front of him, blocking his path.