Vanilla : Chapter 48

ابدأ من البداية

"now drake, you know i got love for you man, but im specifically wanting to interview your fiance over here if that's alright."

Aubrey put his hands up in defense and smile innocently

"shes all yours."

He hung an arm around the back of Sunny's chair while leaning back to get comfortable.

"how are you dear? your much more adorable in person."

"why thank you, and im good, how are you?"

"im doing great, it brings me joy to know that im your first interview that you've ever done, what was holding you back?"

Sunny sighed out and removed the candy from her mouth, she gave a look that said "it wasn't my fault". Angie laughed out and smiled into the microphone awaiting her response

"see, Aubrey, well drake, said you were the best of the best and i couldn't trust other interviewers so he pretty much chose for me....i had no choice."

the room filled with laughter as Aubrey leaned forward to speak into his microphone

"let the record show that her statement is not correct, i was giving her pointers on the good guys and she chose you Angie."

He folded his arms across his chest and smiled innocently while narrowing his eyes at sunny who couldn't help but giggle out.

"alright, i cannot hold it in any longer. you two are just the cutest i have ever seen it is unreal!"

"awww thank you so much, and i must say that is a beautiful family you have i saw the photos in your office."

"i appreciate that, thank you. So tell me, because i think the whole world is dying to know, what is it like being engaged to the Aubrey Drake Graham."

Sunny inhale a deep breath before speaking

"its amazing, i cherish every minute of it very carefully. Hes perfect in every way possible and hes my whole world, my rock, my best friend. i don't know what i would do without him."

The whole time sunny spoke she looked him in the eyes, it came from her heart and she felt like it was needed to be said while looking at him. 

"that is the sweetest thing, you guys are just to cute. And what about you? i know this isn't your interview but i just have to ask, what is it like being engaged to the Sunny Dior, aka Graham."

He took in a deep breath before sitting up and putting his perfect lips in front of the microphone

"its like a dream, sometimes im scared to wake up from sleep to realize it was all a figment of imagination and i wont have her, shes my baby girl, my princess. i don't know what id do without her, she keeps me grounded."

"and the engagement? it was so sudden, why?"

"because i love her, shes my everything. And like she said i wouldn't know what to do if i lost her. People have it all wrong, engagement doesn't mean were dropping everything and getting married, of course marriage is gonna come but right now it means were together for a long long time and i feel like it shows her and tells her that she is the one i want to grow old with."

Angie clasped her hands together and sighed out at all the love filling the room, Aubrey grabbed sunnys right hand and intertwined there fingers together causing butterflies to fill her tummy. She loved that she felt this way, she loved that after months and months of being together she still felt sparks, she still felt like they were a newly together couple still getting to know each other. Like she was in high school and he was her junior prom date that she'd been crushing on since 8th grade. 

"So does Desi know, you guys were together for a long time and then sunny appears and boom, shes gone. whats up with her?"

Sunny looked at her a little bit dazed from her thoughts rushing around but her eyes widened a bit when she realized what she said. This was it, this was the big moment where it was like life or death, the moment where she had to think about what she said because one slip up and shit would go from good to bad really quickly. Aubrey sat up and cleared his throat

"Angie, i don't think-"

"no..its okay."

Sunny smiled innocently as she put a hand to his chest, this was her time to shine.

"nothing is up with her, ive dealt with her before and im positive she wont try anything."

Aubrey smirked as he leaned back in his chair once again, she placed the lollipop back in her mouth as Angie laughed with her eyebrows raised in shock

"so its true? the articles about the time you were in jail, drake bailed you out, it was because you quote on quote dealt with her, is that true that the reasoning you were imprisoned is because you assaulted her? were you the cause of her bruises and cuts."

"you people look at it how you want to look at it, not going into detail just know she isn't an issue."

On the inside Aubrey looked relaxed but on the inside he was freaking out, he just wanted to scream and shout and hug her and kiss her, and fuck her. okay, the last three things weren't new he always wanted to do that, but he was proud. He thought she would say something that would add fuel to a fire that was not needed but she took down the question and moved on just like he told her too, he gave her a reassuring kiss on the cheek causing Angie to heat things up even more.