Chapter 25

(Now I know all of you wanted this, so for an apology for not updating in so long, Y'all are getting a TREAT!!

TW; I made this section optional, for those who want to skip it. The TW part of the chapter is clearly labelled. Harvey gets the revenge he deserves. Very Graphic.)

The first thing they did, was rush Riddler to the car. Selina helped Jack, both of them supporting him and taking him to that signature black car. "My goodness..." Alfred had said the moment he caught sight of Edward. "Please, do what you can, Al. He...he really doesn't look good"

"Of course, Master Jack. You have my word." 

Jack hated how he had to stay back. Gordon hadn't yet arrived, and he couldn't leave the scene unattended. Afterall, Harvey would have the chance to escape. So Dick, Tim and Bruce? They left with Alfred. The last thing he wanted to do was leave them, but he didn't have much choice.

Harley chose to stay with him. He appreciated that. He didn't want to be alone with this. 

"Puddin'" Harley spoke, suddenly standing above him. Jack looked up at her, following her line of sight. Harvey was moving.

A gurgled sound of pain erupted from Harvey's mouth, as he attempted to sit himself up. 

"Get him, Harls" He found himself saying, and Harley was on it in an instant. A blow to the head with her foot, and Harvey was back down.

"I'm gonna have fun with this. How'sa bout we pay him back for the respect he showed us, hm?"

Jack smirked, then. He couldn't kill Harvey, no. He couldn't betray his beloved like that.

But Harley could. As long as he didn't land the final blow, he could help.

"Cut off his fucking dick"

and God, Jack didn't need Harvey dead to be happy. But it sure as fuck was a bonus.

"I'm going to take my leave for this, but knock yourselves out. Harley, call me when you can" Poision Ivy spoke, blowing her girlfriend a kiss. "See ya, hun!" Harley blew one right back, watching her girlfriend leave.

----- (THIS PART IS OPTIONAL. VERY GRAPHIC. SKIP WHERE LABLED IF WANTED)----

"Ready, hun?" Jack asked the moment Pammy was out of sight. 

"Course, Puddin'! We got weapons?"

"Just here" Jack grinned, pulling out the same box of weapons that were taken from him prior. "Perfect!"

"What to do, What to do...hm? How should we warm him up, Harls?" Jack asked, crouching down to hover over Harvey. "Why warm him up? We should just start off with a...bang!" A sudden scream erupted from Harvey, the bullet wound lodged into his shoulder gushing with blood at the intrusion. "Good idea! Though, he looks far too comfortable in what he's wearing. Also, white? So not your colour, Harv" Jack sliced down his front with little control, cutting into the skin as his suit was shed off. 

"And why don't we just shove it down there, yeah? His voice is SO grating!" Harley smirked, grabbing part of the suit and shoving it into Harvey's mouth as deep as she could without him choking. He didn't deserve to choke to death before they were through with him. 

Harvey being naked in front of his eyes awoken something within Jack. He could feel it, this shift within his brain as Jack was shoved to the back, Joker taking hold. Because God, how many times had this man put him in harms way? And look at him. Laid splayed for Joker's pleasure, this time. 

"How many times has your little soldier worked its way inside of me, hm?" Joker taunted, a grin working its way onto his face at how flaccid it was. Because Harvey wasn't enjoying this. and that filled Joker with more pleasure than all of those cocks that had raped him, had forced their way inside, torn him from the inside. Degraded him and turned him into a shell of a man.