Chapter 9

(Details of rape in this chapter. This chapter will be laid out similarly to chapter 6, the videos will be in italics)

"Are you sure about this?" Bruce asked for the fifth time, his computer mouse hovering over the first video in the file. Joker huffed, rolling his eyes at Bruce agitatedly. "Yes, Bats. Will you just play the fucking video?"

Bruce sighed. "Okay, but tell me if you want me to stop it at all" He said, before clicking the first video before he could talk himself out of it. Both Bruce and Joker watched in silent apprehension as the video began to load. Joker's body tensed as Harvey's grotesque face filled the screen. Joker sat with wide eyes at that thumbnail, scanning over that face as if to commit every disgusting feature to memory. 

"Ready?" Bruce asked, looking back at Joker hesitantly as his finger hovered over the play button. Joker sat silently for a moment, unable to tear his eyes away from the screen before stuttering out a small "R-Ready". Joker's breath hitched as Bruce's finger pressed that button to play the video.

The first thing to fill the speakers of the computer was the muffled moans and groans of Joker behind the camera. "Hello, Quinn. My men say that you've been snooping around for your Mister J" Harvey mocked, his sinister grin twisting his features further. With that, the camera turned. 

Joker's small whimper caused Bruce to turn away from the video for a moment, watching those acid green eyes scanning every pixel of the video that he could.

Joker's hands were handcuffed behind his back. His eyes were covered by a blindfold, a ball gag in his mouth that looked painfully tight around his mouth. Ear defenders were also placed over his ears, forcing Joker's senses to be deprived. One of Harvey's men was holding Joker's hips down, their cock thrusting up the gagged man's backside. Another one was behind him, holding a knife against the adams apple on his skinny throat. Joker was mumbling something behind the gag in his mouth, blindfold soggy with tears.

"He's with me" Harvey spoke, holding the camera and walking slightly closer. Harvey's hand came into view of the camera, clicking his fingers to get the attention of the man with the knife. Said man looked toward his boss. "Why don't we show Miss Quinn how we do it around here?" Harvey's voice grew deeper as he spoke, and the man wasted no time in pulling down his own pants and getting to his knees. 

Bruce felt himself have to hold back at punching the screen when he realized what was going to happen next. He glanced back at Joker, who's eyes were still stuck to the screen.

Joker squealed out pleads and sobs behind his gag, shaking his head now that the knife wasn't against his throat. The other henchman let his cock prod against Joker's ass, and the man still inside stilled his movements. Together, both men ignored the scream behind the gag as they forced themselves up Joker's ridged body, at the same time. 

Joker's breath hitched loudly behind Bruce, at the exact same time as the video, as if reliving the memory. Bruce quickly paused the video, but Joker didn't seem to notice, eyes still glued to the screen as his eyes welled up with tears. "Joker" Bruce spoke, slowly moving closer. "Joker" He repeated, noticing he wasn't getting the mans attention. Looking down, he noticed that Joker was scratching at his arms aggressively, blood pooling underneath the angry red lines along his skin.

"Joker!" Bruce tried again, taking hold of the mans hands to stop him from harming himself. Only then did he get a reaction. Joker screamed. He thrashed against Bruce's hold, screaming pitifully to try and get away. "No, no!!" His voice cracked at the force of it. 

"Joker!! Joker!!!" He yelled, trying to get through to him but not sure how. "Jack!!" Only then did Joker seem to look at him. "Bats..." Joker's voice trembled, before it was followed with a gag. Bruce rushed to get a bucket, holding it in front of Joker as he threw up inside of it, sobbing in between his heaving.