Over the following weeks, Noah's demeanor towards Anna gradually shifted. He let his guard down day by day, and Anna began to believe that her plan was working. Little did she know, however, that the game he was playing was far more dangerous than she could have foreseen.

One particular evening, Anna found Noah staring at her with an intensity that took her breath away. She was brushing her hair at the time, and he approached her quietly, his eyes never leaving her as he gently reached up and ran his fingers through her locks. "Your hair is absolutely beautiful," he said in a voice that sounded almost foreign to Anna.

He continued to compliment her with a mix of awe and tenderness, but something was different in his behavior tonight - a need, a want that he seemed unable to control. It was as if Noah's restraint had suddenly disappeared, and she was witnessing a side of him that she had never seen before. Anna's heart beat faster as she stared back at him, unable to tear her gaze away. It was as if they had reached some sort of unspoken understanding, some connection that seemed to transcend everything they had been through together. And in that moment, she realized the dangerous game she was playing - one that could lead to either her greatest triumph or her ultimate downfall.

She tries to pull away, but he holds her close, his breath heavy in her ear. "Anna," he says in a voice that's equal parts desperation and tenderness. "I can't hide my feelings anymore. From the moment I saw you in that mansion" he stopped and searched for her eyes.
" from that moment on, I've loved you. You're the only person in this world that fits the deep hole in my heart. Like you're the only person who was right for me. And I want you to know that I'm never ever letting you go."

His confession is filled with emotion, and Anna can feel the weight of his confession bearing down on her. She's never heard words like these from a man before, and for a moment, she's speechless. She can almost feel his pain - the pain of a man who's been searching for something he could never put into words, but has finally found it in her.

And for a moment, she feels as though she's the only person in the world who matters to him. She can feel his need for her, his desperate desire to hold on to her, his desperation not to lose her. And in that moment, she feels a twinge of guilt for the way she's been playing with his emotions. She realizes that she's been manipulating him, using him for her own purposes, without ever truly understanding what he truly needs.

And as they stand there, her hands still in his, Anna knows that she has a decision to make. Does she let him go, or does she give in to his love, to his need, to his desire? Does she open her heart to him and trust that his love is true, or does she push him away and risk losing him forever?

Noah's love for Anna is a deep, enduring love—a love that reaches beyond reason and into the domain of the soul. He feels as though he has been waiting for her his entire life, and he is willing to do whatever it takes to prove that to her.

And as he confesses his love to her, Anna is struck by the depth of his emotion. He speaks of a desire that is so strong it seems to consume him; a need that is so desperate it could never be satisfied. She is impressed by his ability to express his feelings so powerfully, and she finds herself drawn to him even more.

But Anna is a calculating woman. She knows that Noah's love for her is a powerful weapon, and she is not about to let such a valuable resource go to waste. She smiles at him, hiding the cunning that burns behind her eyes. She knows that she is playing a dangerous game, but she is convinced that it is worth the risk.

Noah has laid himself bare before her, and Anna knows that she has a chance to use this weakness to her advantage. She will milk his love for all it is worth, and then she will discard him like a broken toy. And as she watches him fall at her feet, she can't help but feel a twinge of satisfaction at the power she holds over him.

And when he leans in for a kiss this time she didn't pull away. Nor when he touched her, nor when he his hands moved to a different places. In fact she responded back and touched him places that made him weak.
and that night they consummated their marriage and she found Noah in his weakness point.
In the middle of the night when Noah slept like a baby on her arms. Her hands reached for the keys and he was so deep in slumber to notice. Her along waited moment has finally arrived . She wasn't just holding a normal key, she was also holding a key to her freedom.

Anna had been waiting for this moment for weeks—for months, even. She had been playing a dangerous game, flirting with Noah, manipulating him into falling in love with her, all the while biding her time, waiting for the moment when she could use his weakness to her advantage.

With one careful, calculated move, she slipped the key into the lock and turned it. The click of the lock was like a starting pistol, and Anna knew that she had but a few moments to make her escape.

Heart pounding, she slowly stood up, careful not to wake Noah, and made her way towards the door. Taking one last glance at Noah, lying there in his deep sleep, Anna knew that she was leaving him behind in more ways than one. And with one final, bittersweet smile, she stepped out into the night, ready to face whatever lay ahead.