A New Friend 😉❤️

Vianna's Pov:
It's been a week since my brother-in-law's birthday party has happened and also by meeting Mr Aansh it was a good meet and memorable one. It felt like a true gentleman it felt nice to meet him.

After that we started talking daily it was casual talk but it was our daily routine to have a talk daily. He was a really fun-loving person who i think is never getting angry even when I started teasing him but he was always calm.
I think we both started talking much even though my office friends were asking about it from when I started using the phone so much and a smile appeared on my face.

After office hours we all were sitting together and having a chit chat when they all started questioning me about him so much and I was having every other answer which they were asking like how...?

What is happening to me why I am blushing so much.?
I am getting attached to him...?
Am I doing something wrong.?
It's not just a month since we are friends and it feels like I have known him for years, but how...?

Maybe I am talking much with him, shall I stop it? But I feel safe and good to talk to him...?
Shittt , I am confused now.

After that I went home when I entered there was noise coming from the kitchen room so I kept my bag aside and directly went inside. I saw my brother and father having a heated argument Even though I got scared seeing them fight like dogs I asked mom about it and she started telling me about the situation and it was really difficult to handle both of them. Then mom took bhai with him and I asked dad to come with me giving him my promise. After that I heard both of them and I started laughing badly listening that they were just fighting for how to cut an onion. After that we had our dinner and I told bhai that I have to talk to you about something once you're free let me know.

I was working on something and I waited for almost an hour but bhai didn't come, while waiting for him even I didn't realize when I fell asleep. When in morning I woke up there was a note lying on my study table with my favorite chocolates "Sorry Baby stuck with some work" A cute smile appeared on my face looking like I didn't waste time and got ready with a cute blue colour crop top and white joggers as it was Saturday morning and no office day I thought to pamper myself and help mom for house work. I didn't realise when it was evening and I was getting so bored sitting alone so I thought to go for a walk alone. I tied my hair with a small clip and went out of the house listening to songs by walking outside I saw small kids playing in the garden so I sat there seeing them at a time I saw one swing empty so I sat on it and started listing songs. When bhai called me, I told him to come into the garden so we could talk a little about myself.

Then when bhai arrived he sat next to my swing and I came with good courage to tell him about that new friend. We talked about him for an hour I told him everything about that boy and bhai didn't interrupt me with it. We didn't realise when it was dark and almost time for dinner but as parents were out for the weekend we thought to go out and have our dinner.

Bhai really didn't ask me many questions but I know somewhere he didn't like me talking about that boy, even though the dinner was silent I didn't understand what to tell him or ask him but i preferred to be quiet. But at a time, I didn't control myself and started crying in front of bhai. He pulled me closed and lifted my chin up," Darling, I am not angry with you nor am I upset It's just some tension going on in the family".

I lifted my gaze up and saw him in a puzzled look then he made me calm first and told me about my grandmother's serious condition and mom dad didn't go for vacation but to visit my grandmother . Now I was more tensed after hearing that I wanted to meet her and told bhai to drive me there but as it was very late we didn't go and bhai took me and drove me home he sat with me tabbing on my head until I was asleep.

**********

Hey guy a new update is here.
Hope you guys like it 😄

So let me know in the comments that what you think is Vi falling for Aansh or Destiny had planned something else for them?

Love you all,
Your Scarlet ❤️