Introduction 😊

Ms. Vianna Sharma is a 24-year-old girl who always preferred to be happy and giggling around. She had lots of friends to hang out with but she was an -extrovert from always to say she had many friends all of them used to love her but some only became friends with her for her help, she was always available for everyone thought that they knew her so well but deep inside only one per cent of her life was not exposed to the world. She always used to smile no one had ever seen her crying she was a strong girl who never showed her emotions to anyone. But also she was an overthinker and softhearted person who can get hurt easily.

On the other side Mr. Aansh Jain who is around 30 years old and the most handsome boy in his office is introverted and has lots of friends he is shy too but is in love with music, he even writes songs he loves to socialize himself much though he stays in the city alone with his brother but always prefers to be busy in work.

Because of his work, he used to be much more tired and busy than he used to take little time for his friends and family, though it was true that most of his friends were on social media. Still, they had meet-ups once or twice a month. But he was not an overthinker he used to leave things by saying, "I don't like to think much let's wait for what god has written for us". And always used to be a kind- and soft-hearted person only for his family and his best friend but for others he was a complete Beast.

******