First call 📞📱

Aansh POV:
It was late in the evening, but she didn't call. I called Abhay and told him what happened. I asked him whether I should call her or not. During dinner, she called me, and when I saw her name on my screen, I started dancing like a small child who's just seen their favorite chocolate.

I answered the call, and the beautiful sound of her voice came through. She hesitated to talk about the product, but I reassured her that I understood the mistake was our store's fault. I insisted on replacing it and giving it back to her. She finally agreed, but asked if I could deliver the product to her office in person because it was urgent. I was excited about the opportunity to meet her, so I agreed.

We discussed the time and place to meet. She asked me to meet her next to her office at a coffee shop at 5 pm. I was nervous to meet her, but I had to deliver the package because she was already stressed out due to our mistake. I finished my work around 4 pm, went back home, got dressed nicely, and collected her parcel along with two other parcels that we needed to deliver to our regular customers. I took my car and left to meet her.

Vianna POV:
I didn't like asking for help, but I had to ask Aansh to do me a favor and give me the gift item in person so that I could give it to my brother-in-law. He was special to us because he always treated my brother and me as his own children. We had a lot of respect for him, and he had done many favors for us that we could never forget or repay. Giving him something similar to his taste was a good idea, and I didn't want to risk the party preparations and gifts for him.

The day was long and tiring because of many cases filling up the office, and I had different works to complete because I was on leave for a day. I got so busy at work that I didn't even realize it was already 5 pm, and Aansh must have been waiting for me with my parcel. Suddenly, I realized that I had forgotten something, but I didn't have time to think much, so I ignored it and continued working. Then, I saw my phone ringing, and without checking who was calling, I picked it up.

Aansh said, "Hey, Vianna, where are you? I am waiting for you with your parcel at the place we decided." I realized my mistake and told him to wait for a few minutes. Almost all my work was completed, so I informed my senior about it, left the place, went to the washroom to check myself, and freshened up. I was feeling nervous and awkward because I was about to meet someone who didn't know me much, but was coming to give me a parcel on my request.

I headed towards the café where we agreed to meet. Within a minute, I reached there as it was only a minute or two from my office, so it didn't take me much time. When I entered the café, there were lots of people around, but Aansh, a tall and fit boy, was always well-dressed like a young business man, so it was easy to identify him. We both smiled and waved at each other and then shook hands. After a long day, I was really hungry, but I wasn't sure if it was okay to eat in front of him or if I should wait until he left.

*******

Hello, my lovelies,
I hope you're enjoying the story. 😊

What will happen next? Will this unknown friendship last long? Will it turn into love or end abruptly? Share your thoughts in the comments and please don't forget to vote. 🥺