First message 🙈

Vianna's Pov

She got so excited after seeing that gift page but she was not ready to message that person so I decided to message and enquire about the product but I was hesitating to ask him for all this and again a notification popped in my phone when I opened it we saw that same gift page had tagged me and said thanks for linking the post and its was like now I can talk to him so I messaged him."Hey I love your products, I wanted this product for my sister" and I messaged him asking about the pricing and other delivery stuff, but he didn't reply so I waited till the owner replied.

It was already two days ago when I messaged him and getting frustrated I thought to unsend the message but already reply came saying," Hello, ma'am hope u love our products we are here to help you out, Myself Aansh would you like to buy something" and also told about the pricing of the product we asked. We had a chat regarding the gift items, don't know why but it seemed good to talk with Mr gifter he was so polite and helpful I felt like talking to him daily but can I, and why am I feeling this kind of attachment to someone whom I have never seen before.

I was sitting on a swing admiring the moon again and sharing with him my daily routine all of sudden the message came from Mr Gifter he sent me his number to contact me so I could get my products early and I saved his number and took a pause to check his profile picture I was staring him He was 5'6 in his height a perfect beard, biceps and one ear piercing with fair skin. He was wearing a three-piece suit with a blazer in one hand and smiling.
I noticed every detail about him but suddenly I realized what I was doing but what shall I do I was not able to keep my eye aside from his picture he was looking too hot just like a prince from some fairytale. After coming out from my thoughts I again went to his message section and started choosing the gifts my sister told me.
And again I started thinking of him but why? Why do I feel like I keep staring at this picture only and I didn't even realize when I went to sleep?

When I woke up and as usual I opened my phone to check the time seeing his picture smile automatically escaped from my face and within seconds I got up and bit my lips thinking about him and went to start my day.

Aansh pov :

She messaged me reading the details of the product but I was not able to reply to her back due to this stupid fever. I hate when I feel sick as no one is there beside me to take care of me. I have to do all the things myself and due to not being a proper care doctor strictly instructed me to not work as my body needed some rest.

I went to the office back after three days and the first thing I did was to message her but already Abhay had sent the message, "Hello, ma'am hope u loved our products we are here to help you out, Myself Aahan would you like to buy something" and discussed pricing after seeing that I went to meet Abhay and dramatically he said me, "You can thank me later for this "and smiling I said him, "Ya, I too will find a bride for you, so you stop annoying me" hugging him and I went back to my work then I shared my number to her so that he can personally message me and we keep track on the products she orders.

And I was also happy that she gave me her number, don't know why but I was feeling some attachment towards her and wanted to talk to her.

It's been a week now and she has already received her parcel also there was no way or no other reason to talk to her about it but she messaged me," Hey received the parcel and loved it even though my sister loved it."

I saw her message and within seconds I messaged him without wasting a single moment asking her, "What happened ma'am?" again she replied "One of the parcels was damaged, it's fine I will fix it by myself. Can u help me with the fixing process?" Don't know why but I was feeling happy inside that I would get time to talk to her but even felt bad that she got a damaged product.
She again texted asking," Can I call you because this is not getting fixed." And I replied," Yes".