feeling it.

Leahs pov:

waking up in my own bed with her naked besides me was surreal. Recalling last nights events made me smile. I had never felt so safe with anyone.

Charlie was still asleep for an hour, she slept in my arms as i traced the scars along her arms with my fingers. She was beautiful in every way.

"Good morning my love" I said as i felt her toss and turn in my arms. She didn't give me an response. She just nodded and fell back asleep which left me giggling. I love this girl. I know it is early to say that but i honestly do. Iv'e never felt this sure about anyone aver. She was going to be mine in the end.

Charlie's pov:

I woke up to the feeling of sun in my eyes. As i slowly opened my eyes i was hit by the sun sneaking in by the window. I Felt a arm around my waist making me turn around. "Morning" Leah said with a soft smile. I leaned in for a small kiss. "morning" I said after our lips parted ways.

"Can we just stay here all day?" I said as i pressed my head deeper into her bare chest which made her laugh. "I really wish so but i have an interview for bbc today" 

"OooOOo an interview about what?" I asked "It is about how sports can benefit children's mental health"

I adored this woman, everything about her. I wanted her like this forever. I was in love.

"Do you want kids?" I interrupted her

The question seemed to take her off guard. "Yes of course i want kids, 2 of them and a biiig house so w- I mean I can have a big dog, just like my parents have holly."

I smiled at the "we".

"So two kids and a dog it is" I said as i pulled her into my embrace.

Normally this would make me panic, talking about a possible future. But now, laying besides Leah, talking about this was comforting. I felt safe and loved for the first in my life.

We spent a couple of hours in bed, just laying there. Looking at each other, cuddling and chatting about ourselfs.

"I really don't want this moment to end but i have to get up and get ready for the interview" She said. "Nooooooooo, just five more minutes" I responded pulling myself closer to her making her giggle.

Leah gave me a kiss on the forhead before getting up with her back to me. I admired her body from behind as she was getting dressed.

"I can feel you staring Charlie" She said which made me blush.

"Comon now, get dressed and i'll leave you at Beths" "Okay mom" I said rolling my eyes and getting out of bed. Leah just laughed at me.

We got dressed and went out to the car.

"Hey kid you have a letter on the counter" Beth said as i got into the apartment.

As i opend the letter my heart sank

-

You have been invited to the funeral of Oliver Robert Lewis

                                        (time and place)

-

I felt myself getting disy. The walls of the room seemed to become smaller and smaller. My eyes flutterd and i fell to the floor. The room around me dissapeard I felt Beth rush to my side, holding me.

It had been a few weeks since the letter arrived at our apartment. I dont remember much about the moment. I just remember waking up in my bed a couple of hours later. 

Beth told me i had a panic attack and fainted.

As i stood in front of the mirror, all dressed in black, touching up the last makeup i felt someone grab my waist from behind.

"Are you going to be okay going alone?" Leah asked with a sad smile

"I have to do this on my own, i don't want you meeting all my dads friends and family. They are bad people, dangerous people" I said with a firm tone

"So then why should you go? If it is so dangerous?"

"Leah iv'e grow up around them, iv'e seen them do horrible things, things that i never want you to se. Please just let me protect this part from you." I said pulling away from her grip

Leah had not left my side once since i blacked out in the kitchen. She's been living with us for the past few weeks to take care of me, she knew i needed it. Though she's been with me every minute for the last weeks iv'e managed to hide all the pills and razors from her. I hadn't relapsed in a while. But i needed them, just in case.

As i arrived at the funeral reception i saw a lot of faces i'd rather rip off then be nice to. But it was my fathers funeral after all. I had to be respectful to everyone who had shown up.

"So he's gone is he?" I heard a voice behind me

I turned around to face my sister.

"Ye finally i guess".