Here for you.

Tw: mention of abuse, panic attacks, grief, death

 Charlie's pov.

Last night was rough. The way Leah looked at me really broke my heart. I felt so vulnerable.

I woke up in my apartment that i shared with Beth and Viv for the moment, my alarm went off at 9am and i turned and tossed in bed for a good hour before Beth came in.

"Morning Charlie, Viv made breakfast, you coming to eat?"

"ye just give me a sec" i said into my pillow

Beth laughed and left the room

I got up and pulled on a gray hoodie and shorts i found on the floor. I had been here for a day and already managed to clutter the floor with clothes. Great.

heading down i was met by Viv and Beth sat at the kitchen island.

"moooorning Charlie" Viv said, i nodded while still half asleep sitting down next to them. Iv'e never felt this tired in my life.

"so what are we doing today?" i asked

"we are heading to training in a few hours then tonight we have a team dinner" beth said

We chilled for a couple of hours before heading to training.

at the training center

entering the dressing room i saw her. Bright blue eyes smiling at me. I felt butterflies in my stomach

"Hey char, how are you?" Leah said pulling me into a hug

"I feel fine, tired af" I said into the crook of her neck

"I'm proud of you love" she wispered before letting me go looking in my eyes.

Thoes eyes.

"get a room you two" i heard Katie joking behind us causing me to blush.

We headed into the gym for a quick lift before training.

as usual i stayed a bit longer after practice. Making sure i was alone inte the dressing room for the showers.

"Char you need a ride home?" Beth yelled on her way out of the dressing room

"No thanks, i'm gonna walk, need to stretch my legs" i said laughing.

I'm laughing, i haven't felt like this in a long time.

heading into the dressing room thinking i was going to be alone i saw Leah getting ready to leave.

"You okay Char" she said

"Ye, just wanted to wait until everyone left before i shower"

she just gave me a small smile back. Al though she smiled i saw the sadness in her eyes. She knew why i wanted to be alone, she knew i didn't want anyone to see what i'd done to my body for years.

"I can give you a ride if you want" she said

"ye sure, i'm just gonna take a quick shower"

I started to undress and felt a hand touching my waist. I froze at her touch.

"Leah" i said turning to face her topless

"You are beautiful Char you know that right?" she said

we stood there in silence pushing our forheads together for a minute.

"Le i really need to hit the showers now love"

"I know, you stink" she laughed

I pulled away laughing.