the contract.

Charlies pov.

I woke up to my phone bussing, head hurting and naked in a hotell room i do not recognize. "Great". I thougt to myself. I rolled over in bed and reached for my phone on the nightstand. Jess was calling me.

 "Jess this better be fucking important for waking me up this early" i said whit a groggy voice. 

"I am your agent, trust me, i would't call you in vain, and also, it's 1 PM so get your drunk as up" she responded

"Jess i'm not fucking drunk, iv'e been sober for a year" considering i had been drinking until i blacked out in some unknown hotell room that was a lie.

"I don't have time for this Charlie" she responded "I'm not your therapist, i'm your agent, which means i have one job. Finding you somewhere to play for the next season" she continued. "considering you have been injured for most of this season you have a lot of offers. Especially One that i think you may be intrested in"

At this point i was bearley awake. Gosh this woman could talk for hours if you'd let her. 

"I don't know how you pulled it off but somehow we have a offer from arsenal"

I shot up from the bed. A bit to fast to be honest. I didn't even have time to raise my head properly before feeling the alcohol pushing up my throat and down at the carpet.

"I just gave you arsenal and you fucking threw up? Great Charlie, london is gonna be great for you"

I sat in silence for a few minutes trying to decide if she was sarcastic or not.

"I'll take it."

A/N: hiii guys so this is the first chapter in my first ever book, kind of short but the chapters will grow longer as the story evolves! (aware that this chapter is shit but its just the beginning)