scars.

tw: mention of sh 

leahs pov:

I already knew who she was, before i even laid my eyes on her. I had met Charlie for the first time during a u17 lionesses camp years ago. I remember that she withdrew from camp only a few days later. Never got to know why.

"Hey Leah!" i heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned around to see Beth Mead coming my way. "soooooo, who is the new girl?" she contiued with a made up tone while looking at me mysteriously

"new girl?" i awnered

"c'mon Leah, i saw you talking to that brunette girl just now"

right.

"ye that was Charlie, she's moving here from germany, signing for the club today i think" i rreplied

"Aaaaannnnd?" Beth said

"What do you mean?

"Leah i saw the way you looked at her, you think shes hot don't you?"

shit, beth was right, charlie is pretty darn hot 

I could do nothing but laugh, i laughed and playfully ran away from Meado.

"Come back here you little twat, i'm not done with you!" She chased me all the way to the pitch where i took cover behind Viv

"Vivianna help me, your girlfriends gone mad" i joked

"you two are probaly the two most special people i know" Viv said sarcasticlly while watching her girlfrend wrestle me to the ground.

After a lot of tossing and turning on the pitch we were interupted by jonas calling us to assembly.

"gather around girls, i have someone who id'e like you all to meet" He said.

Steph and Katie pulled me and beth up to our feet again, walking into a already full circle i saw her. Her brown eyes, brown hair tied in a high ponytail and honestly i couldn't stop myself from admiering her whole body. 

It took me a few minutes to snap out of it, Beth lightly punched me in the back which brought me back to reality

"Ha, i was right, you think she's hot" beth wispered to me while jonas was introducing Charlie to the group.

"Shut up beth" i visperd

Beth tried her best to keep a straight face and barly succeded.

Jonas was still talking, talking to the group about Charlie's past clubs, aspirations on and on, but i didn't care. At this point i was so lost in Charlies eyes. She was looking at the group one after one but was stuck when her eyes met mine. I gave her a small smile which she returned by her cheeks turning bright red.

she might be the most beautiful girl iv'e ever seen

Training went by smooth, i hade some issues consentraiting, a cirtin brunette had taken toooo much of my attention.

When training finished everyone went to the locker room for showering, everyone except her.

"Hey newbie, you gonna hit the showers?" i yelled

"Ye soon, i just want to take a few laps around the pitch" she replied

i gave her a thumbs up and left to go into the dressing room. Charlie was the talk of the dressing room. Everyone was so impressed with her skills and shots.

"If she preforms like this in the leauge she will 100% be called up for the lionesses in no time" I heard Lotte saying from across the room. 

I smiled, imagening Charlie with me at camp was oddly comforting. Thinking of her overall was really comforting.

After showering and getting dressed i was the last one there, i went out to my car but realized my bag was still in my locker.

shit

Frustrated by my mistake i turned around and went back inside the building. As i opened the door i was met by a topless back. A back that belonged to Charlie.

"I Char, just forgot my bag in my locker" i said

Charlie jumped and turned around, only wearing a sports bra and shorts.

"Shit leah, you scared me" she said

my eyes unintentionally roamed her entire body but stopped when they reached her arms. They were both covered in small and big straight scars. It wasn't just her arms tho, her chest and parts of her stomach where scarred.

My heart sank to my stomach

it was very clear that some scars weren't more than a few days old.

"I'm so sorry leah, i don't want to make you uncomftrable or anything" she said when she noticed my face drop. She tured around to reach for a shirt but i stopped her.

I turned her back around and embraced her. "you don't have to be sorry love, you can always talk to me, you understand that right?" i said into the crock of her neck.

as i was letting go of the embrace i felt her pull me back in.

"Don't let me go, not yet, please"

Thoes words went straight into my heart making me want her even closer.