you belong to me.

Charlie's pov

The party was great, shots where coming one after one, but someone was missing. Leah was yet to arrive. To be fair me and Beth had only been here for 10 minutes but still. Me and Vic where downing shots like there was no tomorrow but while Vic was wasted i still didn't feel it. 

"Oh hey Leah i'm so happy you are finally here" I heard Beth saying making me turn around instantly. Fuck, she's beautiful

                                                leahs outfit

                                                leahs outfit

Leahs pov

Entering the bar (a bit late tbh) my eyes where automaticly seachrching for a cirtin brunette. Beth came up hugging me, i spotted Charlie behind beth. Our eyes met and i felt that again, that feeling that i shouldn't feel.

Hell this girl is hot

                    charlies outfit

                    charlies outfit

i approched her holding a drink in my hand. "care to taste Lewis?" "You mean the drink?...right?" 

"ye.." I said, gave her and wink and left. I had no idea what had gotten into me, I felt this wave of confidence. 

As the night went on me and charlie barely talked, I teased her by looking her way, giving her the smirk we both knew she loved. I needed her, in every way.

I felt someone tap my shoulde. I turned around hoping it was gonna be her. To my dissapointment it wasn't Char. I honestly did not pay attention to what this woman was saying since i felt a pair of brown eyes on me the second i got company. oh she's jealous?

I gave her a grin back and turned to this other woman who was chatting with me. Let's see how long this can go on before she comes over.

Chalies pov:

"leah i need you to come with me" i said after basiclly storming to their table not even saying hello.

"can't you see she is buisy?"the woman said with a smirk, putting her hand on top of Leahs. Oh she knew exactly what she was doing. But knowing that didn't help, i still felt like punching this woman for going near Leah.

"Fuck off come with me right now" I said as i dragged Leah into the bar bathroom.

"What the fuck char?" was the only thing i managed to get out, i understood Char tho, that woman was a total creep

"Fuck you Leah she was all over you"

"Oh so you are jealous?" She said with a grin, stepping closer.

"You belong to me. You are mine." I wispered to her lips less that millimeters away from crashing into them.

"Show me then, that i belong to you." She said

I put my hands on her hips, pushing her against the sink.

"Let's go back home" I wispered in her ear and let go of her, leaving the bathroom.

I called a taxi that arrived in a minute. 

Leahs pov

As she just left the bathroom i stayed, in shook.

what the fuck just happend?

i stood there, looking in the mirror for a minute, composing myself. I felt all the butterflies in my lower stomach when she pushed me, when she was seconds away from kissing me. I craved her.

fuck

I left the bathroom, making my way out of the bar seeing Charlie entering a black cab.

I ran around and jumped in the other side.

she didn't look at me but she put her hand on my tigh, moving it back and forth.

My head shot back against the seat, i needed her.

I closed my eyes, trying to move my hips for more friction. She pulls away her hand, turning to look at me with a grin.

"Fuck you char" I wispered moving closer to her ear.

"No but i will fuck you" She responded. Her response took me by supriese. 

I slowly scooted back over to my seat never breaking eye contact.

We arrived at my house.

As Charlie closed the door i expected her to turn on the light but she never did. As i turned around to face her i felt two strong hands push me against the wall. It took me by surprise. I was impressed by her confidence and honestly i didn't complain.

She looked in my eyes, hers had blackend with lust. After a moment i felt her lips crash into mine, the kiss was hungry and passionate. We needed each other. As our tongs fought for dominance she picked me up carrying me to the bedroom where she threw me on the matress starting to slowly undress me......

A/N: Sorry to all hardcore smut readers out there but i can't bare to write detailed smut, especially when it's about a real person. Hope you all understand xx