First interaction.

Charlies pov.

tw: mentions sh and drug abuse

The verbal agreement with Arsenal was in place. The move from Frankfurt, Germany to London would take place tomorrow. Even though i barely spent a year here my apartment was so full of crap. 

I have tried to stay off all types of drugs for over a year. I fell into the habit of drugs and self harming as a result of my mother leaving me with an abusive father for my entire life. A father who was supposed to be my dad but would throw me against the wall for not cleaning my room. I got the addiction genes from him, 100% sure of it. Even now cleaning my apartment for my dream move i find small old plastic bags that were once filled with the white powder that kept me alive during the day. Much like the ones i'd hide from my little sister when she woke up in the middle of the night wondering why daddy was passed out on the floor.

Small plastic bags weren't the only things i found, old razor blades, empty bottles, smoked cigarettes and some unrecognizable underwear.

Founding all that made me ashamed, i hated the person i have become. I never wanted to let my childhood traumas impact me this much. I wanted to be able to play my favorite sport and become the best. But i never will,  I am too damaged.

Hours after packing the whole apartment a taxi picked me up and drove me to the airport. I felt sick to my stomach. Not about moving countrys. Just that now i actually have to get it together, Arsenal is a big club with big apirations. and worth mentionong, a zero drug tolerance policy. 

When i landed in London a cab had been sent to pick me up and drive me to the training center. Pulling up to the building felt surreal. The facilities were absolutley stunning. After exiting my taxi i cought myself staring at the building, i was truly facinated. A familiar voise quickly pulled me out of my thought.

"Hey you lost mate?"

A blonde woman with piercing blue eyes approached me.

"I-I'm not sure actually, i am looking for Jonas office, i am supposed to sign for the womens team today" i stuttered absolutely amazed by the looks and voice of this woman, not being able to stop myself my eyes ran her body up and down. Meeting her eyes once again seeing the grin on her face realizing she noticed. Fuck.

"You know it's not nice to stare right?" she smiled. 

Her confidence hit me so hard my cheeks turned bright red. I laughed it of, small giggles escaped her mouth as she failed to keep a straight face.

"Jonas office is right inside that door" she smiled and pointed to a door connected to the massive training building.

"Thank you... williamson is that right?"

she nodded "And you are Charlie Lewis, Liverpool academy graduate, right?"

"you've been stalking me williamson?"

"you shouldn't keep jonas waiting" she responded. "Nice to meet you lewis, i will se you around" she said giving me an odd look before turning around heading towords the training pitches.

I could feel my heart beating, trying to escape my chest.

holy fuck that girl is unbelievable.

A/N: So this is the second part of the story. I will try to get some more of Charlies background in to the story. write any requests or suggestions for future chapters! I'm all ears!